Did you guys see Mayock's new mock?

I just saw it on a NFL Network re-run:

1st- Stafford- agree

2nd- Jason Smith- agree

3rd- Eugene Monroe- WHAT? he says they will play monroe at LT and move albert to RT. i think this is an awful selection that makes no sense. albert played very well at LT as a rookie who was still learning the position, why spend a top 3 pick on that position the very next year? i dont think pioli is going to do this at all and i do think he is going to go with curry here.

4th- Aaron Curry- if monroe goes #3 this might make some sense, but i think the browns would try to sweeten the pot to swap spots to get curry. jmo.

5th- B.J. Raji- Raji to the browns. it makes sense because they need a 3-4 NT... but they have shaun rogers there (even though he is a little unhappy i think) and they would be drafting raji #5 overall to back up or rotate with shaun rogers... that is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard mike mayock say. he said they need to make sure they can stop the run in that division, but if they want a 2-down rotational run stuffer they could get ron brace in round 2 or one of the one dimensional run stuffers as depth later in the draft. from what i understand they are already decent at stopping the run, but i KNOW they dont have a pass rush. raji would not upgrade their pass rush immediately especially since in my opinion he isnt a great fit there in the first place, but thats another issue. i think these last 3 picks are awful.

6th- andre smith- i agree with this pick and i have it in my mock as well. i think they HAVE to go with OT here and whether monroe or smith is available they will get one. anthony collins looked very good last year and he can play both LT and RT so if they pick smith here they can try him at either position as well. that will give them tons of flexibility and while i think he will be a could be a good LT and an elite RT i think they will still pick him here. i really dont like smith as a prospect because i think he has a great chance of being a bust but that doesnt change the fact that he has really high upside along with his high bust potential.

7th- darrius heyward-bey- i know the raiders are crazy... but heyward-bey in the top 10? that seems a little over the top. that would be as bad as troy williamson #7 and ted ginn #9 i think. especially with maclin and crabtree still available... but the size and speed combo is something that will intrigue the raiders. i just dont know if they are crazy enough to pick heyward-bey here. but the raiders have surprised me before.

8th- jeremy maclin- this one makes some sense, but i dont think the jags would or will pass on crabtree here. thats jmo.

9th- michael oher- lol... what? OT is not a huge enough need here and im not sure oher will work especially well in the zbs, but thats jmo. anyways, i dont see how they would pass on orakpo or everette brown here for oher. 4 OT's in the top 9 also seems quite unlikely to me.

10th- mark sanchez- agree

personally i think a good amount of this is pretty bad, but i agree with some of them. i think #3, #4, #5 and #9 are way off, and as much as i want to say #7 is way off the raiders are just that crazy.

-Mr. Offseason

Yeah i don't know what is going through his head. He said he has Crabtree as his top WR in the draft, but he is just "assuming what teams will do". Why would the Browns draft Raji when they have Rogers? If they switched to a 4-3 and had those 2 monsters on the D line they might actually be decent.

I could maybe see the Raiders reaching for Heyward-Bay if Crabtree was gone, but there is no way they pass on Crabtree. Then after that Crabtree is not even in the Top 10??? I'm sorry but that is just terrible. I think Crabtree is the 2nd best prospect in this draft behind Curry.

not sure what's up with that mock, but you have to give mayock some credit. he's one of the best draft analysts out there... maybe the best.

thats whats baffling. i feel like this was just a bit of an attention grab. his final mock draft will be a lot better. or at east i expect it to be.

-Mr. Offseason

not sure what's up with that mock, but you have to give mayock some credit. he's one of the best draft analysts out there... maybe the best.

I will call him the best I've seen. He is all very, very good with his mocks. It looks far fetched, but I doubt it is his final one. My guess is his will be much closer to what actually happens then many people. He called some unexpected ones in last years draft.

Some draft analysts talk to team officials, look at private team work outs and piece together a mock. Those guys tend to have a more accurate mock. An example of that kind of analyst is Rich Gosselin. Year after year, he comes up with the most accurate first rounds.

Then, there are the analysts that closely evaluate prospects and try to guess a mock, based on the prospect rankings and perceived team needs. Mayock is a talent evaluator. He is probably the best one on TV. When Mayock does a mock, it is more like a straight prospect ranking.

BTW, who does he have us drafting?