The Official Heltics vs Cawks Thread

Cism ™©

Last time I saw the Oden boxscore it wasn\'t a pretty sight. I hope it improved. <_<

loL@ the witch hunt by the refs on this dude, Dwight was raped by em his rookie yr but cot **** they blow a whistle on Oden if he breathes on anyone.

bottom line all dude needs is mins & hes a beast. See the other night w/ 12 & 8 boards in 11 mins. Even you cant deny that is impressive. Check his stats all year long when he is able to play he produces big.

now Lamarcus Aldridge is slowly becoming a monster 31 & 16 in the 3rd tonight. Dude is averaging like 25 & 10 in the last 2 months. He is much better at 23 than Sheed was at 23 & u know I remember Sheed at 23.

loL@ the witch hunt by the refs on this dude, Dwight was raped by em his rookie yr but cot **** they blow a whistle on Oden if he breathes on anyone.

bottom line all dude needs is mins & hes a beast. See the other night w/ 12 & 8 boards in 11 mins. Even you cant deny that is impressive. Check his stats all year long when he is able to play he produces big.

now Lamarcus Aldridge is slowly becoming a monster 31 & 16 in the 3rd tonight. Dude is averaging like 25 & 10 in the last 2 months. He is much better at 23 than Sheed was at 23 & u know I remember Sheed at 23.

Trust me I know about the refs. Yao can try to post up and they call him for an offensive foul even though he did exactly nothing.

Trust me I know about the refs. Yao can try to post up and they call him for an offensive foul even though he did exactly nothing.

its wack sauce, they gotta reevaluate the way they officiate big men..

Thats funny it\'s a thread about Batum on the Rockets MB today.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=165733

Lot of respect for him on there.

he was one dude I knew nothing about but u told me on draft night dude was gonna be real good & he has been phenomenal

Update- Aldridge w/ 36 & 17