Pete Carrol Denies Reports

USC coach Pete Carroll stated emphatically that rumors of positive steroid tests involving linebackers Clay Matthews and Brian Cushing are "absolutely false."

"If they were found positive, Clay and Cush would have been notified three weeks ago, which they weren’t, and all of the NFL teams would have been notified too, which they weren’t," said Carroll. Matthews' agent has also refuted the report, advising NFL Draft Bible to "govern themselves accordingly" after he fired off an e-mail to the site.

Rotoworld.com

I* do know that when something is concrete then it is normally broken by NFL Network or ESPN. This was broke by something called the NFLDRAFTBIBLE. Who the heck is that? Do they have more sources than the NFL Net or ESPN? I doubt it. ESPN and NFL Net started reporting that the NFLDRAFTBIBLE was reporting it. I have my doubts because of the source and Adam Schefter probably would have heard something if a story like this was valid. Dude has tons upon tons of sources. I just don't know about this one. We'll see.