Thank the Lord the Bucs didn't get Cutler

nativefalcon

Thank the Lord the Bucs didn't get Cutler, even though we got to face Da-Bears this year, its tons better than facing him twice a year. The Bears got a great QB and the Broncos are just plain stupid. Joss Mcdaniels is going to be just like Romeo Crennel and soon to be Charlie Weiss they did great with the Pats but they suck on their own. If Weiss doesn't do well this year Nortre Dame will cann his tail too. The Bears became that much stronger but one good thing they got no receivers except hester, I bet their punching themselves over letting Berrian go. But i would rather them get him then the Bucs.. Thanks God. :)

Why? Cutler is overrated IMO. Wait until teams finally realize that when he stays in the pocket and can't roll-out, he's extremely mediocre. He's a poor decision-maker, and has always been.

The Broncos got themselves a serviceable starting QB for the time being (Orton) and TWO first-round picks. I think the Bears gave up way too much for a hotheaded QB who is sexually attracted to triple-coverage.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Thank the Lord the Bucs didn't get Cutler, even though we got to face Da-Bears this year, its tons better than facing him twice a year. The Bears got a great QB and the Broncos are just plain stupid. Joss Mcdaniels is going to be just like Romeo Crennel and soon to be Charlie Weiss they did great with the Pats but they suck on their own. If Weiss doesn't do well this year Nortre Dame will cann his tail too. The Bears became that much stronger but one good thing they got no receivers except hester, I bet their punching themselves over letting Berrian go. But i would rather them get him then the Bucs.. Thanks God. :)

Don't you worry will be back to beating your azzes in no time. ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I'm more happy for Cutler. Guy really dodged a landmine there :D

Yeah, too bad Manning and Brees couldn't! :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Poor Manning and Brees, condemned to elite status :lol:

Elite players on truly Pathetic teams. :lol:

Yeah, too bad Manning and Brees couldn't! :rolleyes:

Brees signed with the Saints.

stupid stupid stupid

:rolleyes:

You know what's more sad then that though? Kellen Winslow on the Bucs. When that dude isn't getting catches and the Bucs are 2-9, he will run down that locker room.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Brees signed with the Saints.

stupid stupid stupid

:rolleyes:

You know what's more sad then that though? Kellen Winslow on the Bucs. When that dude isn't getting catches and the Bucs are 2-9, he will run down that locker room.

Oh NO!! Really???????????? :rolleyes:

Maybe we should just forfeit the '09 season seeing as the Saints have already won it. :lol:

Oh NO!! Really???????????? :rolleyes:

Maybe we should just forfeit the '09 season seeing as the Saints have already won it. :lol:

Your talking about the Falcons.

The Falcons will win the division and go to the SB.

The Panthers will be about average.

And the Bucs and Saints will share the cellar, somehow.

I thought we already went through all this?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Your talking about the Falcons.

The Falcons will win the division and go to the SB.

The Panthers will be about average.

And the Bucs and Saints will share the cellar, somehow.

I thought we already went through all this?

First off it's YOU'RE as in YOU ARE not YOUR.

No, I'm not talking about the Falcons. There are no Falcon fans here trying to convince me how good they are. I know they're a good team and did a helluva lot last season to improve it. Had they fallen apart and played like they had the last few seasons with Vick, Junior and the Quitter I'd be giving them an earful for trying to tell me that the turd we're looking at doesn't stink.

You on the other hand have a team that finished last in the division last season and all because you hired a DC that the owner of his other team didn't think enough of to give him a shot at HC is going to come in and suddenly turn the Saints into Champions have that same turd and because you changed the way it looks it's no longer foul smelling.

Why not wait until they start playing and we can all see. Who knows? None of us thought the Falcons could go from 5-11 to 11-5 and the playoffs with a complete overhaul but they did and more power to 'em!

Until you losers change and go from losers to winners I'm going to call a turd a turd. Don't like it? Keep whining, that's what you've shown yourself to be best at.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
So you DO know rudimentary English? You had me going with a bunch of your other posts there for a while...

:lol::lol:

No, I'm not talking about the Falcons. There are no Falcon fans here trying to convince me how good they are.

And Saints fans are. We spend more time defending our team from people who's teams have also been bad through out thier history. As if the Bucs have been a top team since they were a franchise.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
And Saints fans are. We spend more time defending our team from people who's teams have also been bad through out thier history. As if the Bucs have been a top team since they were a franchise.

No, but we've done a helluva lot more than the Saints! Defending? You mean Whining!