Sean Smith

Jaymadd

I have been reading more and more on him, I havent watched any tape, Highlights, etc on him but i wanted to get some thoughts from my MJ Haters :P out there.

I think that he would be a great FS for the Falcons. I would rather have him than Delmas, Moore, still undecided if i want him over Rashad Johnson. We could let him and DEcoud battle it out for FS, and move the loser to eventually take over for Coleman.

I don't want a guy that is playing out of position. It is a lot more challenging to play S then CB. You have to be really smart, vocal, and a team leader. I don't think Sean Smith can do that.

Well mabye he can sit the first year under Coleman, who would be a good mentor.

physically he's a gifted athlete and could end up being a great player but I read he was kind of cocky and talked trash which a lot of fans here wont like.

Why do we have to have Angels as football players, I trash talk too while playing Basketball that doesnt make me a bad person. I like the kid, as longs as he gets along with the team and contributes 100% then what's the matter. They said the same thing about DEsean Jackson and look how he has turned out.

Why do we have to have Angels as football players, I trash talk too while playing Basketball that doesnt make me a bad person. I like the kid, as longs as he gets along with the team and contributes 100% then what's the matter. They said the same thing about DEsean Jackson and look how he has turned out.

I personally don't have a problem with it either but some people will, just like they feel we should stay away from players from certain schools because of things that happened in the past.