Breaking news players test + for weed!

i'm just messing with you i know it was posted like 5 other times haha, but god how stupid are these idiots, i love weed but i got caught with it and if i fail a drug test i go to jail soooo...... i quit and i am smart enough not to smoke again.... these guys could live off there first round signings and are costing themselves millions to get high because they couldnt stop for 3 weeks.... i smoked for 8 years and stop cold turkey for over 5 months now

i'm just messing with you i know it was posted like 5 other times haha, but god how stupid are these idiots, i love weed but i got caught with it and if i fail a drug test i go to jail soooo...... i quit and i am smart enough not to smoke again.... these guys could live off there first round signings and are costing themselves millions to get high because they couldnt stop for 3 weeks.... i smoked for 8 years and stop cold turkey for over 5 months now
5 months? LMAO. You'll probably be chiefing again come summer.

Weed needs to be legalized!

-Tax revenue for the government

-Good times for the people

-Scientists can't prove it's harmful. Only that it has medicinal qualities

-Over half of Americans have smoked

-Legalized in several areas that have had no problems

-Not nearly as bad as ack, ack a ack a achohol or cigarettes

-Politicians and lobbyists out west are aggressively trying to legalize it

-All three of the last three Presidents (plus countless others that didn't man up) have smoked the bud. Bill didn't inhale though. :rolleyes:

LEGALIZE? You got my vote.

So since you realize this is a duplicate thread you just needed more attention?

Yes my mom didnt breast feed me and forgot to pick me up after school all the time..... No i didnt want any ****ing attention i just wanted to **** with people on the board because i'm bored. You obviously want some attention so i'm gonna give it to you prick

You have a couple of good reasons to call yourself "the burner" B)