vick would be perfect in denver, plus they can give us that

Well ****'s bells all he has to do is read defenses and throw the ball effectively for the first time ever. No problem.

And for Denver to pick-up an even BIGGER contract than what they just traded away rather than wait to possibly pick him up cheaper after waivers whenever he's cut.

Well ****'s bells all he has to do is read defenses and throw the ball effectively for the first time ever. No problem.

what's with the attitude? i'm pretty sure his problem was reading defenses but there's no reason he can't play 40% of offensive plays for a team. That would be a nightmare to prepare for as a defense. You must admit that when vick was on in terms of his running we were a hard team to beat. And that's what I mean for Denver, if they can let's say pass the ball with him 20% and have him run it 20% than that's just too hard for a defense to prepare for in a week.

what's with the attitude? i'm pretty sure his problem was reading defenses but there's no reason he can't play 40% of offensive plays for a team. That would be a nightmare to prepare for as a defense. You must admit that when vick was on in terms of his running we were a hard team to beat. And that's what I mean for Denver, if they can let's say pass the ball with him 20% and have him run it 20% than that's just too hard for a defense to prepare for in a week.

Right, so why would anyone trade us for a situational qb?

I suggested this a couple of days ago and got FLAMED. Was told that it wasn't believable... Sure I made a lame attempt at an Aprils Fools Day joke but I really don't think it is unbelievable.... 5th rounder is probably more likely but then again we will most likely release him and someone will pick him up.

I agree with everyone who said "Why would we help the Broncos" but I don't think we would be helping them... quite the opposite. ;)

extra 3rd rounder from Chicago. Think about the fact that he could leave the defenders gasping for air in the thin air in Denver. Question will be can he still read defenses and can he still throw it a little bit?

I guess he could play RB, but no way do we get a 3rd round pick. The air isn't that thin in Denver, then again trading away your franchise QB...........

its too cold in Denver for Vick.

Send him to Miami. He gives them more QB options, plus one heck of a Wildcat QB

As much as I love ripping Vick, I am reminded of a playoff game in Green Bay where it was snowing. He did fairly well in that game.

Miami is a better fit though,

The bottom line is this: His salary next season is $9,000,000.00. Is any team going to trade for that? Even if they renegotiate it, it is still more likely he will command a higher salary renegotiated than if he was on the open market where there will be (and this is a guess) 2 or 3 teams max bidding for his services.