Cushing and Matthews both test positive for steroids

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the posters who were calling us all idiots and bragging about SouthernCal's superior S&C program and how they themselves put on 40 lbs of muscle weight naturally now.... huh?

I never said they didn't do roids, I said that there appearance was not enough to condemn them. And besides, Matthews doesn't even look like he's on roids.

NO! I said Cush wasn't one of those who tested positive for drugs (one of those two that was mentioned a few weeks ago) because it was just way too easy! It just made too much sense to be true!

But wow. Matthews in the 2nd would be sweet though. Or Cush. Honestly I still like them both.

How stupid do you have to be to test positive for steroids at the combine? I mean, seriously? They KNOW that they are going to be tested while they are there, so the only reasons to take them during that time would be stupidity or addiction. Either way, that doesn't exactly bode well for their future careers...

For all of those people calling poster idiots for thinking that they took steroids (and subsequently being correct about that assumption), I hope you've learned a lesson. Don't just call people idiots for having different thoughts/ ideas than you.....you might as well call everyone in the world an idiot.

Honestly, I'm not surprised about Cushing...but Matthews was a bit of a surprise. Interesting to see how the draft will shape up now.