Who are you rooting AGAINST this season?

Who are you rooting against this year in College Football and the Pros ?

College-

Taylor Mays- I hope he has a mediocre season without his beastly linebacker core in front of him, allowing him to drop to the second round where we can pick him up ;)

Eric Berry- I know there is no way he can suck this year, because dude is that awesome, but hopefully he still has a pretty rough season as a CB, so he drops to our pick

Arkansas- F'ing Petrino........

USC- A Bad Season would do Pete Carroll good, time for the Pac-10 to stop laying on it's back

Notre Dame- Always get tons of press off of the type of teams that had a very long time ago, Charlie Weiss looks he smells like feet and garlic bread

Pros-

Jake Delhomme's elbow- He came off of Tommy John's surgery before last season, which contributed to his very up and down play. I don't wish the man stays hurt enough that he can't play, but I do hope he remains unsure of his arm after his pick-fest in the playoff's last year

Reggie Bush's leg's- Once again, don't hope the guy is so hurt after the surgery he had that he can't play, but he seemed to have our number last year, and had us gasping for air on some plays when we visited N.O.

Tampa Bay's new Defense- hopefully the loss of Brooks deflates the heart from this team, and Rhonde Barber continues to show signs of his age in the secondary

Calvin Johnson- This is hard because I both want Stafford to do well for the sake of the Lions, and Calvin to not do so well for the sake of the Falcons. I seriously haven't given up hope that we could trade for him and give Ryan a target the same age as him, who can truly go over and around anybody in this league.

(Sorry Roddy, love ya dude!)

Josh McDaniels- seriously this ******* has screwed around with the QB's of too many teams, with his dickery losing Denver their Pro-Bowl QB, killing Kyle Orton's dream of proving himself to the Bear's organization, and prompting the Redskin's to reveal their doubt of their young signal-caller to his face, after they lied to him and convinced him they were comfortable with their QB situation.

I am NOT rooting against Bill Bellichick, because while he is old and evil, I have to believe he somewhat hates McDaniels' guts, and put him in the bad situation where Josh's wet dream QB Cassel got traded to the boondocks for a second round pick.

Also, I am NOT rooting against Joe Flacco, because while he is kinda a dweeb and a fashion criminal with that uni-brow, he seems like a good kid, and it's not his fault Baltimore thinks he is so much better than Ryan. We KNOW what type of QB Ryan is, so we should stop being so insecure.

What about you?

Josh McDaniels- seriously this ******* has screwed around with the QB's of too many teams, with his dickery losing Denver their Pro-Bowl QB, killing Kyle Orton's dream of proving himself to the Bear's organization, and prompting the Redskin's to reveal their doubt of their young signal-caller to his face, after they lied to him and convinced him they were comfortable with their QB situation.

didn't really think about that before. he did mess with a lot of teams.

didn't really think about that before. he did mess with a lot of teams.

dang matt is towering over coach smith and dimi...anyways, i'm rooting against everybody in the NFC, and every respective team we play. and lol @ McDaniels causing QB turmoil across the league

Fail College:

Florida

Arkansas

Alabama

USC

....in that order

Fail Pros:

Phillip Rivers....massive dousche

Chris Johnson....cried about not being in the probowl....dousche

Cortland Finnegan...how do you get into a confrontation with your team defensive captain? you have to be a dousche, thats how

Dallas Cowboys...self explanatory

Tampa Bay's defense

Wishing luck for college:

Michael Smith(Arkansas RB)...poor guy gets stuck on a terrible team with a terrible coach, and I cant even stand Ark to begin with

Mryon Rolle....good luck in whatever you do man

G/l pros:

Darren Sproles...get 'em boy!

Reginald Bush....I think he is a pile of hot garbage in pros, but if he manned up in the pros how awesome could he be?

Jerious Norwood....he doesnt need luck, and is the most explosive back in the NFL

all the obvious ones of course and:

Raiders- hate'em they stink

Broncos and Jay Cutler- have a friend who was once a denver fan and now a bears fan.... and im a bad friend

Reggie Bush- Just don't like him

Brett Favre- I know he retired but just in case, i just didn't like him either

I want the whole state of Florida to fail. It's the syphlitic **** of the country. I hope The Bucs, the Dolphins, Jags, Marlins, Rays, Canes, Noles, and ESPECIALLY the Gators all get Scurvy right after their orange crop goes through a bad frost. Florida gave us Sunburns, Lesbian Serial Killers, Mousketeer pop-stars, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Jimmy Buffet fans, and George Bush as president. They can all kiss my ***, and Texas can suck it too. I hope the Cowboys never win another game.

Screw the Ain'ts and Panties too.