Fun Idea.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ you saying irony when Georgia has won 11 out of it\'s last 15 bowl games.

Oh yeah, and lol @ Greg Oden.

youre new here so well be easy on you.

but FYI none of us real posters buy into all that David Koresh Georgia is the greatest thing ever bull **** in ABF.

If you wanna be around that type of bs head to the homer err i mean college board.

im cool with Michigan, I cant blame yall for not being able to recover after we took your man hood in the Rose Bowl a couple yrs back.

just dont turn into Chokelahoma, they havent been able to recover in 5 yrs.

statue

liberty

of

but FYI none of us real posters buy into all that David Koresh Georgia is the greatest thing ever bull **** in ABF.

If you wanna be around that type of bs head to the homer err i mean college board.

I never said Georgia was the greatest thing ever, I just simply stated they've won 11 out of their last 15 bowl games after you said it was irony that I was laughing at a joke dealing with Oklahoma losing 5 straight bowl games.

Lol @ Greg Oden.

frostoprootbeer.jpg

I never said Georgia was the greatest thing ever, I just simply stated they've won 11 out of their last 15 bowl games after you said it was irony that I was laughing at a joke dealing with Oklahoma losing 5 straight bowl games.

Lol @ Greg Oden.

So please name the 4 loses so we can all get a chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: