Lennon Creer quit the volunteers today.

SacFalcFan

I liked Creer. He was solid...nothing spectacular, but pretty good. According to some, he had had some fumbling problems in practice which pushed him behind Hardesty and Poole. It's not like we're going to have room for him with Brown and Oku coming in.

and according to others he was the most electric guy this spring.

I liked Creer. He was solid...nothing spectacular, but pretty good. According to some, he had had some fumbling problems in practice which pushed him behind Hardesty and Poole. It's not like we're going to have room for him with Brown and Oku coming in.

you are underestimating how good he is.. guys were raving about him.

no worries they have nukeese and bryce brown who kiffin has called them both the next reggie bush.. eventually recruits will not fall for the reggie bush comments.. every recruit is the next reggie bush.. it's quite upsetting to the offensive and defensive linemen.. lol

Very suprising. I have a UT friend who was shocked by this.

yeah i had a nubmer of ut friends and a number of guys that are up in knoxville who said he was having a great spring and was their best rb.

Lennon Creer ain't land on Rocky Top. Rocky Top landed on Lennon Creer.

Rocky Flop you mean.

Creer had recently been passed by Poole on the depth chart. He was running 3rd string. This is a win-win for all parties involved. Wish him the best.