Sports Illustrated picks the Mets to win the N.L. East....

pit&atlfan81

:lol::lol::lol: This is great news. The SI jinx is upon them. They picked DET last yr. and they finished DAL in the AL Central.

I'm glad they picked those bunch of chokers.

What's funnier, is that they picked the biggest choker of them all, David Wright, to win the MVP. :lol: Dude needs to take lessons from MCCann of how to hit in the clutch,

If Wright gives the league any reason to hand him the MVP rest assured that they will do it. They love giving awards to NY teams....it turns them on so.

Fair point. They gave him the GG 2 yrs. ago when he committed 19 errors and robbed Chip, who only committed I believe 8.

Ridiculous.

Fair point. They gave him the GG 2 yrs. ago when he committed 19 errors and robbed Chip, who only committed I believe 8.

Ridiculous.

I'm never really a fan of players complaining about not getting an award, but in that instance, Chipper had every ****ing right to do so. Dude played the best 3rd base I have seen in quite some time, with only 8 errors (that's an equivalent of a 1B having like, 2 errors all year), he should have hands down won that Gold Glove.