If G.M and Chrylser go bankrupt and all the company's

The NFL will never be the same again,with less commercial support and less money to spend by NFLfans.

What happens to the Falcons? Or all of the other teams?

The NFL is talking about expanding. **** no one will be able to go to the games anymore.

MBL , NBA ,NHL ,The NCAA in all sports could be in major trouble.

Whose gonna have the money to watch guys that make 10 million a year or more pay $ 50 or more a ticket to watch these guys. When you have a family to take care of and no job?

What happens when over 14 million jobs are lost? Or is it more?

I think you listen to the game on the radio.

GOOD LUCK TO THE SPORTING WORLD AND THE ATHLETES. THEY WILL NEED IT WHEN AMERIICA CAN'T AFFORD TO GO ANYMORE.

If baseball made it through a Great Depression and the most destructive war of all time (WWII) and came out the other side even better, then I think the NFL will be fine.

On a side note, partially because of what you say, the government will never let GM go under. They're shoveling billions into GM's mouth to stay afloat. GM will make the grade by the time the 90 day deadline hits.

The NFL is not thinking about expanding, I don't know where you heard that. There aren't enough big cities to house 8 more teams, ESPECIALLY in this economy.

Actually yes the nfl IS looking to expand............. one of the reasons they are looking at doing a longer season is to get it where every team plays overseas.... ideally to actually have potential NFL cities around the world.

That has been the goal for a LONG time.