Best spot in the dome

I'm from peoria illinois and i saw that the bears are back in atlanta again this upcoming year. My family are huge bears fans but cheer for the falcons because of me and want to get tickets to that game so i can finally watch a game in the DOME!! just curious if anyone has suggestions on some good area's to sit. Don't care about price. GeorgiaFan and i already got plans to be at that game. If anyone wants to sit with us let me or him know.

Please help!

best spot ive ever sat in was near the back row of the lower level on the 25. if you sit in the back row you get tvs under the overhang that are good for replay and its a pretty good viewpoint imo.

awesome. The best spot i ever had for a football game was in 05 when the falcons played in chicago when i lived in chicago. That was the game where it was like -18 out. I was 2nd deck right on the 50 yard line on the falcons side. but one ticket alone was 350 bucks!!! I also was at the falcons rams game 2 years ago when they finally let redman take over and almost won the game. I was upper deck for that game. but stub hub made me pay only 10 bucks. Had to drive for 2 hours there and drive 4 hours back due to intoxication ha.

awesome. The best spot i ever had for a football game was in 05 when the falcons played in chicago when i lived in chicago. That was the game where it was like -18 out. I was 2nd deck right on the 50 yard line on the falcons side. but one ticket alone was 350 bucks!!! I also was at the falcons rams game 2 years ago when they finally let redman take over and almost won the game. I was upper deck for that game. but stub hub made me pay only 10 bucks. Had to drive for 2 hours there and drive 4 hours back due to intoxication ha.

drinking and driving is not a haha matter.

DB whats up bro. i see your not wasting time. I do like that idea to be in the back to see replays better.

hey buddy! whats happening!? finally got the net working. And the schedules are coming out soon just wanna know where we wanna sit so we know to get em right when they go on sale. Good seeing you on here buddy.

Dirty Bird 025 and GeorgiaFan 4 life! Don't mess!

I'd keep it between the 25 yard lines and the first or second tier. If price is no object I'd get those cushy club seats. Just don't get too close. I got in the 5th row for that Panthers game where they ran it every play, and Chris Weinke was QB. Somehow our defense couldn't figure it out. But anyways, if you are too close you can't see what's going on most of the time.

BTW- I was just in Urbana-Champaign this weekend to check out the campus. (Sucks about West Kentucky).

I'm from peoria illinois and i saw that the bears are back in atlanta again this upcoming year. My family are huge bears fans but cheer for the falcons because of me and want to get tickets to that game so i can finally watch a game in the DOME!! just curious if anyone has suggestions on some good area's to sit. Don't care about price. GeorgiaFan and i already got plans to be at that game. If anyone wants to sit with us let me or him know.

Please help!

I went to Elementary School in Peoria for 3rd and 4th grade between 83 and 84.

thanks guys i will relay the info to my boy DB, i remember last year some people posting views from their seats does any1 know the link to that? i believe it was on atlantafalcons.com.

It's still up:

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/The_D...from_Seats.aspx

Just keep in mind most these shots were taken from the first row of each section.

The best seats for me at any sporting event are in the middle levels, sitting at an angle rather than on the 50. That way you get a better view of all the action. I've sat on the 50 in the lower levels before and I couldn't see what was going on over on the wide side of the field. Also I've been in skyboxes before and they have to be one of the most overrated seats in sports. You might as well stay at home, because it's almost like watching from your den. Sitting behind the goalposts is no fun.

Whatever you do, make sure you wear red and black and cheer for the Falcons. Leave the Bears gear at home. Better yet, come out to the Dome for another game while the Bears have a bye.

i have always wondered what is so special about club seats, and how do people get club seats?

thanks aerosmith that really helps us out.

You just have to pay for the club seats, the first year my name came up on the waiting list I was offered club seats or seats in the high 300's.. the price difference is huge. I now sit in the endzone in the Mezz. level and I love it, there are fewer people to deal with and we can still easily go down to the 100's level for food if there's something we want. I've never stood in a bathroom line more than 5 minutes.. that can't be said for the 300 level.

Note: the top level is good but make sure you get a row between 5-15. dont get the first few rows and dont get the back few. just make sure you look at the row number when purchasing.

whats wrong with the top level 1-4? i assume the last rows have horrible view, but wouldnt 1-4 have the best of that level??

sivik they are not that bad.