Greg Oden>>>>Lebron James

Cism ™©

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

that should work shiek

smh@ u a holes clowning my link ability while knowing my situation lol

someone embed it the youtube is watch?v=7p4w9X3y5bY

All you do to embed a youtube video here is to do it just like a quote except put youtube where quote is. For example [-youtube]embedded video code located to the right of the video on youtube[/-youtube] without the -'s.

All you do to embed a youtube video here is to do it just like a quote except put youtube where quote is. For example [-youtube]embedded video code located to the right of the video on youtube[/-youtube] without the -\'s.

lol@ this guy missing the point

Are you really a Pistons fan? :huh: :huh: Shiek

how dare u dew

HOW DARE YOU

Well I was taking a nap and something smacked me on my cranium and said you know what check ABF there is a thread worth looking at.

Log on to this travesty and shenanigan you call a THREAD TITLE!

I mean I can only imagine you at the waffle house

mean muggin old folks & clownin them cause they move slow

you should be ashamed of yourself for displaying this type of reprehensible behavior

I mean I can only imagine you at the waffle house

mean muggin old folks & clownin them cause they move slow

you should be ashamed of yourself for displaying this type of reprehensible behavior

<_< The only time I have mean mugged at Waffle House is when the cook gave me some half done hash browns. Usually they are brown the the new cook decided to give me the Michael Jackson after the surgery type of Hash Browns.

<_< The only time I have mean mugged at Waffle House is when the cook gave me some half done hash browns. Usually they are brown the the new cook decided to give me the Michael Jackson after the surgery type of Hash Browns.

Cism@ u not eating white hash browns of any type