Culter for Vick?

Well - we do have a qb to give up. Not that we need Jay, but could we be in a three way trade? We get maybe a 5th round pick, Denver gets Vick, and somebody's number 1?

Can't see us getting any more than a 5, and really can't see this happening - no way Denver pays Vick the current salary, and he is too arrogant or drinking the kool aid too much to realize that no one is going to offer more than league minimum and maybe some incentive bonus. He also is still in jail and under suspension.

Just wanted to add something new to the board, it's been a crazy off season anythng could happen. Except maybe this.

Selah

Well - we do have a qb to give up. Not that we need Jay, but could we be in a three way trade? We get maybe a 5th round pick, Denver gets Vick, and somebody's number 1?

Can't see us getting any more than a 5, and really can't see this happening - no way Denver pays Vick the current salary, and he is too arrogant or drinking the kool aid too much to realize that no one is going to offer more than league minimum and maybe some incentive bonus. He also is still in jail and under suspension.

Just wanted to add something new to the board, it's been a crazy off season anythng could happen. Except maybe this.

Selah

Terrible

If Shanahan were there and they were trying to trade Cutler, something like this would probably work....Shanahan was IN LOVE with Vick

Only problem with that theory..... Shannahan was IN LOVE with Cutler, and the feeling was mutual. If he was still the HC, this wouldn't be an issue.

Only problem with that theory..... Shannahan was IN LOVE with Cutler, and the feeling was mutual. If he was still the HC, this wouldn't be an issue.

I am surprised McDaniels still has a job. If there was ever a sign of an immediate failure this is it.

I am surprised McDaniels still has a job. If there was ever a sign of an immediate failure this is it.

Precisely, you can find a coach pretty easy in this league.... but finding a franchise QB for years to come, not so easy.

I was thinking about it and I also heard this on the radio; all Mcdaniels had to do was man up, tell Jay that he is their guy, apoligize, and tell him that he expects them to win a superbowl together. Water under the bridge, get out it. He couldn't even do that which leads me to beleive that he really DOESN"T want Jay there. The Broncos are really going to regret this move.

Precisely, you can find a coach pretty easy in this league.... but finding a franchise QB for years to come, not so easy.

I was thinking about it and I also heard this on the radio; all Mcdaniels had to do was man up, tell Jay that he is their guy, apoligize, and tell him that he expects them to win a superbowl together. Water under the bridge, get out it. He couldn't even do that which leads me to beleive that he really DOESN"T want Jay there. The Broncos are really going to regret this move.

None of it makes any sense. McDaniels is not going to have a job this time next year. I know he is dumping the west coast offense but did I hear he also wants to go 3-4 defense? So in a single year he intends to change everything as well as bring in a new qb?

This guy may take Petrino's spot as worst head coach in nfl history.

I mean I guess he could get lucky how likely is that?

None of it makes any sense. McDaniels is not going to have a job this time next year. I know he is dumping the west coast offense but did I hear he also wants to go 3-4 defense? So in a single year he intends to change everything as well as bring in a new qb?

This guy may take Petrino's spot as worst head coach in nfl history.

I mean I guess he could get lucky how likely is that?

I suppose he could get lucky... but who knows. I also heard he is making so many changes because he doesn't want anything that Shannahan built, he wants his own "creation" so to speak.

And do they really have the personnel to switch to a 3-4? I dont think so. For starters you need a solid NT for the middle of that line. They dont have that. You also need a fast set of linebackers. I obv dont really care about the Broncos, but just coming as a football fan in general, this is a prick and is ruining that team.

I suppose he could get lucky... but who knows. I also heard he is making so many changes because he doesn't want anything that Shannahan built, he wants his own "creation" so to speak.

And do they really have the personnel to switch to a 3-4? I dont think so. For starters you need a solid NT for the middle of that line. They dont have that. You also need a fast set of linebackers. I obv dont really care about the Broncos, but just coming as a football fan in general, this is a prick and is ruining that team.

I think he is confused as to where he is. He saw the city started with De and assumed he was in Detroit. Denver is suffering through the normal ups and downs of being an NFL team they didn't need a complete makeover. And I have no idea how they can get to a 3-4. It looks to me like there are going to be a lot of confused players next year.