Seven Pounds

rgreen0920

So, I just watched this movie...everyone was saying there was a "big twist" in the story.....well, I figured out what was going on in the first half hour but since i thought there was "the twist" that something else would happen....NOPE, it ended just like I had thought...the story was pretty boring and far fetched....a little disappointing

did u just start this thread so you would be able to say IM IN THE ORGAN/TISSUE RECOVERY FIELD

um, no....i had no intentions to even say anything.....not sure why you would think this....i was just trying to give my opinion on a movie that is not true to real life

So, I just watched this movie...everyone was saying there was a "big twist" in the story.....well, I figured out what was going on in the first half hour but since i thought there was "the twist" that something else would happen....NOPE, it ended just like I had thought...the story was pretty boring and far fetched....a little disappointing

Man, I can't stand when you figure out the end of the movie way before it even ends. It was like that for me in The Village about 30 minutes in.

Man, I can't stand when you figure out the end of the movie way before it even ends. It was like that for me in The Village about 30 minutes in.

yea...especially this one...they hyped it up so much saying that you wont understand anything til the end....well I am not sure what type of people they were talking to because a 10 year old could have figured it out

yea...especially this one...they hyped it up so much saying that you wont understand anything til the end....well I am not sure what type of people they were talking to because a 10 year old could have figured it out

There are few movies that have surprise endings that really throw me, but if you want to watch a movie that does it well, watch Syriana.

Once you find out who the good guy is, you are just like daaaamn.