N.O.S.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing the broom in 09!

B)

Hope your two starting DE's arent suspended for 4 games. And if Vilma ends up getting suspended your even more screwed. And if yall pick a RB in the first rd yall are screwed again. P. Thomas is a beast. Sean Payton is a moron and he is over thinking himself with all his play calls. Reverses on 4th down. HB toss to Thomas on 4th down.

hey dude this aint the rival forum, these guys here wont put up with your foolishness... get this , this guy said in the rival forum that he wouldnt trade bush for any1 on the Falcons roster lmao, i see alot of heartbreak in his future and alot of short buses in his past lol

hey dude this aint the rival forum, these guys here wont put up with your foolishness... get this , this guy said in the rival forum that he wouldnt trade bush for any1 on the Falcons roster lmao, i see alot of heartbreak in his future and alot of short buses in his past lol

He probably wouldn't trade him because all the Falcons would offer for Bush is a Matt Ryan Bobble Head Doll -- a broken one that is.

All the Saints need is a "middle of the pack D" to help keep "yalls O off the field, and our O on it."

That's all Greg Williams has to say.

dude villa rica high school would put up 31 on you guys

and if car, min and chi cant slow us down , what on earth makes you think a middle of the pack d will ???

You guys have a great QB I will give you that. Remember though last year we had a defense that had only one real pro bowl caliber player in John Abraham. If TD can rebuild our defense like he did our offense the Saints will be in a lot of trouble. If we can just get someone other than Abe to rush the passer we can eliminate Brees and I think TD can get us at least one more effective pass rusher. I will say that I think the Saints will be better than either the Panthers or the Bucs this year.

Need to tweak that average down a bit. Calling Greg Williams. ^_^

I am, or at least used to be, a Greg Williams fan. But recently, his defenses haven't been all that spectacular. Add to that the fact that he was passed over for a HC position that was reportedly already his. Makes me think he's lost a little bit somewhere. Williams is not your saviour. I think the NO D will still suck. I also think that the only reason NO will not return to the cellar in '09 is because TB will be firmly in place there. No trash, just JMO.