I don't want the Falcons to draft any Rosenhaus client

If there weren't enough reasons, 4 of the top five players avoiding offseason workouts are from the Drew Rosenhaus camp. The Falcons need to avoid drafting any Rosenhaus clients at all cost, so this means absolutely no to to the following:

FS Louis Delmas

CB Darius Butler

CB Alphonso Smith

RB LeSean McCoy

WR D.J. Boldin

I would also want to avoid any Bus Cook clients. Don't care to see any Cutler/Farve actions either.

If there weren't enough reasons, 4 of the top five players avoiding offseason workouts are from the Drew Rosenhaus camp. The Falcons need to avoid drafting any Rosenhaus clients at all cost, so this means absolutely no to to the following:

FS Louis Delmas

CB Darius Butler

CB Alphonso Smith

RB LeSean McCoy

WR D.J. Boldin

I would also want to avoid any Bus Cook clients. Don't care to see any Cutler/Farve actions either.

Honestly I agree with you, there always seems to be contract issues with players that he represents. At the same time if i was a player I would like for him to be my agent, He seems like he works hard for his client.

Who is D.J Boldin, is that Anquan Boldin's Brother :lol:

Who is D.J Boldin, is that Anquan Boldin's Brother :lol:

jay, as a matter of fact........yes.

The one thing you can say about Drew's clients is a lot of them turn out really good. But yeah dude is **** and makes it difficult for gm's. I'm surprised no top 20 guys have signed on with him or did you just not list them.

bam_19, his clients might even get totally shut out of the whole first round. Rosenhaus' tactics are

getting extremely old. You've got to assume that teams like Cincinnati, New York Giants, and Philly

would have to think long and drafting one of his players. As for the representation, the

following mock draft is probably as complete as any source I've seen.

lInk

While its true that a lot of his clients have had issues with contracts and whatnot, the fact that we're picking in the bottom third of the 1st round means that whoever we get there will be less likely to holdout like someone picked in the top half of the 1st round would, unless someone projected to go in the top half falls to our pick and still wants top half money.

I'd try to avoid Rosenhaus clients too ... it's not the fear that they hold out right away, more that they start acting like Ocho Cinco, Owens or Boldin after one good season, by not showing up to OTAs, stating in 7000 newspapers that they want more money or that they want to be traded if they don't get what they want, ...

That's drama that we should try to avoid, since it's bad for the team spirit ... and we just got rid of Milloy for pretty much the same reason.

jay, as a matter of fact........yes.

bam_19, his clients might even get totally shut out of the whole first round. Rosenhaus' tactics are

getting extremely old. You've got to assume that teams like Cincinnati, New York Giants, and Philly

would have to think long and drafting one of his players. As for the representation, the

following mock draft is probably as complete as any source I've seen.

lInk

You think that Anquan had something to do with that.

I didnt even know that, i need to look at his combine numbers. I thought it was ironic they had the same last names and represented by the agent. I hope that he is as good as or better than his brother. I wonder what round he will go in.

It would be foolish not to draft a player we covert just because of who represents him. We showed last year with Ryan that we're willing to step up to the plate and pay what is required to get our top draft pick into camp.

As long as you're drafting out of the top 10, most contracts pretty much slot in after each other so picking at 24 should not be a problem.