music fans

Im tired of listening to the same kinds of music. I need something new to put on my ipod. I mostly listen to any rap, tool,wax tailor, things like that. suggest something new. Ill check it out.

Then open your mind to over types of music.

There is plenty out there.

Demon Hunter- Not ready to die.

Seether- Remedy - Fake it - Rise above this

Korn - Evolution

Metallica - Enter Sandman - Turn The Page -Cyanide

Armin Van Buuren is always nice man. He has a radio show every week, where he release a new two and a half hour mix. He has been in the top 5 DJ's in the world (voted by DJ Mag) for the last 8 or 9 years. He has been voted again number 1 dj in the world for the last two years. It's definitely a change in music from what you have.

The name of the Live Radio Show he does is "A State of Trance". He has done it every week for a while, and now has almost 400 sets to listen to. This is great chilling music if your riding, or flying on a plane. Check it out. You can download his music from here. Just search his name and the name of his show.

All the Rage - Funeral For a Friend

Fine Again - Seether

Because of Me - Seether

Cochise - Audioslave

Cosmopolitan - Nine Black Alps

Bullet Proof Skin - Institute

Don't Hold Back - The Sleeping

Fallen - 30 Seconds to Mars

Hey You - The Exies

Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne

Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard

Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand (2 versions)

Spoonman - Soundgarden

Wolves At the Door - Senses Fail

a couple of these come across as a little emo (all the rage, wolves at the door)

Im tired of listening to the same kinds of music. I need something new to put on my ipod. I mostly listen to any rap, tool,wax tailor, things like that. suggest something new. Ill check it out.

If you can find it....The "Unrapped" Volumes are very...very nice to chill out with....

Check out the review!!

Jazz meet Hip Hop without the Hip Hop lyrics but the instrumentalist solos where the lyrics would normally go, while the Hip Hop beats and hooks remains constant throught the track. I think they are up to Volume 5 or 6 by now. I've played drums all my life (41yrs old). I love all types of music, I feel that qualifies me to recommend this series to you....let me know what you think.

Armin Van Buuren is always nice man. He has a radio show every week, where he release a new two and a half hour mix. He has been in the top 5 DJ's in the world (voted by DJ Mag) for the last 8 or 9 years. He has been voted again number 1 dj in the world for the last two years. It's definitely a change in music from what you have.

The name of the Live Radio Show he does is "A State of Trance". He has done it every week for a while, and now has almost 400 sets to listen to. This is great chilling music if your riding, or flying on a plane. Check it out. You can download his music from here. Just search his name and the name of his show.

thanks

Are you making fun of them?

What's wrong with any of those?! :huh:

You can't get any better than Prince's old stuff.

Toto s a guilty pleasure of mine. I only tell you guys because you don't know who I am. :P

Sting is the King.

Michael Jackson my be a wierdo but his music is outstanding. I constantly play PYT on MP3

The rest are crap.

What part of "I've been playing drums all my life" don't you understand? At 41 yrs old, you should know that this is the BEST I could come up with. These are my favorites without thinking about it too hard. What makes you think I'm making fun of the Music that I treasure? :wacko: :blink:

What part of "I've been playing drums all my life" don't you understand? At 41 yrs old, you should know that this is the BEST I could come up with. These are my favorites without thinking about it too hard. What makes you think I'm making fun of the Music that I treasure? :wacko: :blink:

Probably because you put 3 lol smileys after you finished listing them.