Wow Jay is really going to be traded

JCR0011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind...this could still just be part of the standoff between Culter and management. He's still being bold and unresponsive to their attempts to mend fences so they say, "Cool, we'll trade you." To see how serious he really is.

I gotta say I was defending him...but at this point he is just being a little juvenile with this. They messed up but they've tried to mend fences since then.

Fortunately I think the Bucs have blown their chance. They needed to close the deal when they first got involved with the three team trade involving Cassel.

Now half the NFL is interested & they all have more ammunition than the Bucs. Wouldn't it be ironic if after trading their second pick to get Winslow they now are unable to get a stud QB to throw him the ball.

i agree at first i was behind him they didnt do him right... but now it has went on and on and the FO and the coach both have publicly apologized and he hasnt made a effort... alittle childish. plus they might put a huge trade value on him like a 1st rounder and no one but a few is going to give into that. i dont see the bucs having enough draft picks or players on roster to use to trade for him so they would have to give alot of this yr and next... dont see it happening, just my opinion

maybe i am overly confident , but i could care less if he goes to bucs... we do what we need to do to get better on D , Falcons will Fear NO1 ... if i were a Falcon player it would take alot more than a arrogant qb who hasnt won a playoff game to intimidate me... thats just my take on him to bucs... saying that heres the teams i look at to make a strong push for Cutler

1. NY Jets

2. Min Vikings

3. Jax Jaguars

4. Chi Bears

5. Car Panthers

but i do agree Cle may be involved

I hope the Vikings dont get him more than anyone. They are one player away from championship calaber and that is a QB. If they got Cutler for there first and drafted a WR like Britt from Rutgers in the second they're offense would be nearly unstoppable. Peterson, Cutler, Berrian, 2nd round WR, Shaincoe, OMG!!

x2

The Vikes are friggin sick as is, and we need to worry bout the NFC as a whole; being title contenders means looking outside your division @ your main competition.