What's The Hardest Thing You Ever Had To Do?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is full of "character builders" but one of the hardest things I ever had to do was fire someone at the office recently. I couldn't even sleep the night before.

Before you call me a jerk, it was the right thing to do. This person was totally unprofessional at what she did.

Thats it?? Someone that deserved to be fired? Oh my god the emotional scars you must bear.

Im only in highschool, so Im gonna have to say get rejected. arghhh. never ask out ur best friend. it doesnt end well. haha.

i know how you feel. i almost asked out this really good friend of mine but she started talking about how other guys were hot. that was my clue that she was not attracted to me. never become best friends with a girl unless you're gay.

No, you should definitely be friends with attractive females, just find ones you are incompatible with romantically.

They really help you when you are trying to land another girl, it says, "well this guy must have something going for him with these hot batches around him"

Some of my most reliable friends are girls that are either a-holes like me, or a bit too hoeish for my taste.

No, you should definitely be friends with attractive females, just find ones you are incompatible with romantically.

They really help you when you are trying to land another girl, it says, "well this guy must have something going for him with these hot batches around him"

Some of my most reliable friends are girls that are either a-holes like me, or a bit too hoeish for my taste.

Translation: Not out yet.

Im only in highschool, so Im gonna have to say get rejected. arghhh. never ask out ur best friend. it doesnt end well. haha.

Don't get too hung up on being rejected. You're not going to be able to land every girl you're after (as I'm sure you know), and it's probably going to happen again, so why beat yourself up over it? All that's going to do is make you lose confidence & self esteem, only making you more nervous when you approach a female (or male if that's what you're into). Just have to remember that there's plenty of other women out there. [/ Dr. Drew]

Had to fire someone once also.It wasn't a straight up firing at least, just a reduction of workforce so the guy could at least get unemployment. I had to choose between two guys and both were great guys so that is what made it tough. Even collecting unemployment with the way jobs are/were so hard to find I didn't like it a bit.

Finding my dad dead wasn't something I HAD to do, but it was definitely the hardest emotional punch I have ever taken.

Had to fire someone once also.It wasn't a straight up firing at least, just a reduction of workforce so the guy could at least get unemployment. I had to choose between two guys and both were great guys so that is what made it tough. Even collecting unemployment with the way jobs are/were so hard to find I didn't like it a bit.

Finding my dad dead wasn't something I HAD to do, but it was definitely the hardest emotional punch I have ever taken.

Losing my dad was hard too.

I was also invited to be with a family when they unplugged thier loved from from life support at Emory Hospital.