WOW How can this year be harder for TD

I mean if having your franchise QB going to jail and turning aroun an entire organization wasn't hard enough now TD will have to take an 11-5 team on the uprise with young stud QB and multiple weapons on offense and a defense that has john abraham. OMG What will he do?(SARCASM ON)

I just don't understand haw people can say this year will be harder for TD. He also had the pressure from the entire city of ATL last year and deciding between a stud DT or a gamble at QB safe to say i trust him 110%

I mean if having your franchise QB going to jail and turning aroun an entire organization wasn't hard enough now TD will have to take an 11-5 team on the uprise with young stud QB and multiple weapons on offense and a defense that has john abraham. OMG What will he do?(SARCASM ON)

I just don't understand haw people can say this year will be harder for TD. He also had the pressure from the entire city of ATL last year and deciding between a stud DT or a gamble at QB safe to say i trust him 110%

I haven't seen this stated to any degree. Where did you hear / read this?

I agree, but cynical people are never satisfied what with you did yesterday. Unfortunately, the world is filled with more "what have you done for me lately" type people than any other especially when it comes NFL football.

Last year we had a better draft position (in theory), and the organisation couldnt really go anywhere but up. Matt Ryan could have been a huge bust on the field, but people would still praise him for keeping on the straight and narrow :)

actually we were predicated to go a lot farther down

so a lot of people felt like we over achieved