Terrific Matt Ryan interview today

Bring It

He's a classy guy. Good interview.

In that regard, does he standout from other NFL QB's?

Im heavily colored on this, but to me, its like he really answers the question without using empty phrases. Imo he is very honest and straightforward, but its also gonna cost him at some point.

In that regard, does he standout from other NFL QB's?

Im heavily colored on this, but to me, its like he really answers the question without using empty phrases. Imo he is very honest and straightforward, but its also gonna cost him at some point.

Perhaps all it will cost him..................if it in fact does come to pass...............is associations with greed and corruption.

We've all seen enough of that crowd in the news over the past 4 to 5 months and witnessed what it's done to a once great country.

That Bum better watch film because his upside has peaked.

:lol::lol::lol:

Took a 4-12 team to the play-offs his rookie year while having a season that compares only to Dan Marino in terms of success his rookie year. Only rookie QB to start all 16 games and lead his team to the play-offs with a crap defense, while also throwing for 3000+ yards. Rookie of the Year. Probowl Alternate.

Silly Ookster is butt hurt that is hero is facing more crap in prison while a rookie establishes himself as a franchise QB that can lead his team to the play-offs as the leader of a team.

i live in the AUG and go to the masters every yr... i wish i knew he came here and played i would have loved to meet him in town... oh well maybe next time.

he did pretty good out there! he may go pro in golf after football lol

AND Ryan aint a bum dude!?!

I could have done without all the golf questions. That consumed almost half the interview. It would also be nice if THERE WAS A MICROPHONE IN THE AUDIENCE.

I loved the golf questions. Augusta National and the Masters are awesome. He is one lucky mo fo to have an opportunity to play there. I'm jealous.

:lol::lol::lol:

Took a 4-12 team to the play-offs his rookie year while having a season that compares only to Dan Marino in terms of success his rookie year. Only rookie QB to start all 16 games and lead his team to the play-offs with a crap defense, while also throwing for 3000+ yards. Rookie of the Year. Probowl Alternate.

Silly Ookster is butt hurt that is hero is facing more crap in prison while a rookie establishes himself as a franchise QB that can lead his team to the play-offs as the leader of a team.

That lame duck schedule? Only 3 of the teams they played made the playoffs and they were trounced against an Arizona team that had the worst defense of any SB team.

It's not the 1st 12, it's the last 5...remember that.....oh, I forgot - he hit the "Rookie Wall'

That lame duck schedule? Only 3 of the teams they played made the playoffs and they were trounced against an Arizona team that had the worst defense of any SB team.

It's not the 1st 12, it's the last 5...remember that.....oh, I forgot - he hit the "Rookie Wall'

Remember how the ookie teams had horrendous melt-downs the last two years in a row? It's the last 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The team knew they had a quitter back there - no leadership!

Didn't that worst defense go to the Superbowl... If going 24-30(less than a TD) is getting trounced, what is 27-10 against the Eagles? Lol, Ookie's best year was going 11-5 in a weak division(we were the only ones who did better than .500) in his 4th year in the NFL. Ookie also managed to lose us out of the play-offs in 2005 and 2006.

Matt Ryan won us into the play-offs his rookie year, in a much tougher division(every team finished .500 or better)... that "rookie wall" won us the last 4 of our 5 games as well. Ryan > Ookie

Crawl back into your hole with your teddy bear.