If... Falcons TV?

Guest James H.

Falcons TV?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch?

• I'd at least watch the live press conferences and special events.
    • I'd watch it a little bit every day.
    • I'd keep it on 24/7.
    • Nah, not my thing.
    • No, I don't have broadband.

Guest James H.

I was just curious...

Imagine if a constant video consisting of all-Falcons related stuff existed. Think of it like Discovery Channel but all the content is focused on the Falcons organization... players, team, staff, functions, etc, etc. Streaming over broadband, and playable in a web browser, at full screen, or even maybe your iPhone.

Would you watch?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James H.
you mean like falconvision?? ;) watched it all the time. Shockley Cribs was funny. I miss FalconVision.

Kindof, but more modern.

I was just curious...

Imagine if a constant video consisting of all-Falcons related stuff existed. Think of it like Discovery Channel but all the content is focused on the Falcons organization... players, team, staff, functions, etc, etc. Streaming over broadband, and playable in a web browser, at full screen, or even maybe your iPhone.

Would you watch?

Streaming over the web? Absolutely, I would......until someone wanted to charge for it.

I'd love the idea. I think I can speak for most overseas fans who have a tough time finding out what's going on with our Falcons. Apart from the posts on AF.com (especially J.Michael Moore) which are very informative, we have to rely on NFLTA, ESPN etc where the main focus is obviously the NFL as a whole and therefore very little information regarding the Falcons trickles through.

It'd be pretty cool for a little while, but you can only talk sports and football so much. There just isn't enough Falcon news to talk about 24/7. Heck, there isn't enough news coverage or ongoing news to talk about 24/7 for any single sports teams.

You'd have to go for regional coverage of some sort, like the NFC South Channel or something. I'd watch it ocassionally, but not every day. I'd watch it a lot closer when things are going on, but things just aren't always going on. It'd have to consist of 75% or more repetitive video, or something on a loop, like ESPN does. That'd get old quick. And I wouldn't pay extra for it, unless it showed the games live.

celtik

Guest James H.
It'd be pretty cool for a little while, but you can only talk sports and football so much. There just isn't enough Falcon news to talk about 24/7. Heck, there isn't enough news coverage or ongoing news to talk about 24/7 for any single sports teams.

You'd have to go for regional coverage of some sort, like the NFC South Channel or something. I'd watch it ocassionally, but not every day. I'd watch it a lot closer when things are going on, but things just aren't always going on. It'd have to consist of 75% or more repetitive video, or something on a loop, like ESPN does. That'd get old quick. And I wouldn't pay extra for it, unless it showed the games live.

celtik

I know what you're saying.

But perhaps in addition to the news, there is other programming... like a Dateline-esque series that goes into interesting stories in a player, coach, staff, or fan's life? And maybe a reality-type series that follows the equipment guys around... behind the scenes kind of stuff. Think television station like NBC more so than a Falcons-centric ESPN.

What that kind of stuff interest you?

When I am on the computer, I am Online, and I might as well fess up that

this website is pretty much in front.

Concerning the cell phone streams, I probably would not ever use that

because I am either driving to and fro a job site and or installing high dollar graphics.

My crew would tear me a new one if they caught me in the truck watching

Falcon Videos.

But when on vacation I could have my toes in the sand, marg in hand, and

awww nuts when was the last time I went on a vacation that did not revolve arround Cave Diving :rolleyes:

I was just curious...

Would you watch?

I miss the NFL network because I enjoy anything football related. Having a network/channel/whatever dedicated exclusively to the Falcons would be amazing. I assume there would be a lot of coverage that wouldn't normally be seen. If the Falcons could only make it on "Hard Knocks" I would be beside myself.

I know what you're saying.

But perhaps in addition to the news, there is other programming... like a Dateline-esque series that goes into interesting stories in a player, coach, staff, or fan's life? And maybe a reality-type series that follows the equipment guys around... behind the scenes kind of stuff. Think television station like NBC more so than a Falcons-centric ESPN.

What that kind of stuff interest you?

well i dont think it would get old, as for covering other south teams also, i dont like that idea, they are our rivals , now maybe have updates on the other ga teams, hawks, braves, thrashers, force, bulldogs, jackets ect... but there are alot of things to talk about just on Falcons

rookie diary

coaches corner

conditioning programs

old games/highlights from great Falcons wins of the past

interviews with old falcons, where are they now, a rison. c miller, j settle ect

cheerleaders making the squad

contest for fans , answering questions for game tickets ect

inside flowery branch

news and notes

that alone is alot to talk about even in the off season