Phillies release Marcus Giles

willc1975

I was watching the MLB Network yesterday and I saw something that ran across the ticker that said that the Phillies had released former Brave Marcus Giles . Seems like he's really had a hard time trying to make any team these days after he left the Braves . I wonder if the Braves should bring him back , maybe if he comes back to the team that he started with he may play like the Marcus Giles that was an allstar a few years ago . I still don't know if Kelly Johnson is the answer as far as being our second baseman . I think he's do better as an outfielder . I like to know your thoughts , should we bring Marcus Giles back or do you think he's finished ?

We don't need him. KJ and Prado are enough.

It still makes me wonder what happend to him . Seems like he was never the same after he got knocked out in that collision with the Cubs a fews years ago . I hope that you're right about our second basemen and as long as the can do the job and help us in the field and help us to win I have no problem .