I said keep Milloy one more year

Xfactor

Dammit and their answer is an older injury plagued Harrison. Milloy had a good year, 3rd in tackles (fact check needed) HEALTHY, a GREAT LEADER in the clubhouse and on the field.

We will probably draft a safety in the later rounds and how nice it would have been to have Milloy mentor our rookie. Milloy as a Falcon for one more year would have been fine with everything he brings to the field.

Save your typing concerning the Cardinals game because Boldin and Fitz made a lot of cornerbacks and safeties look silly last year.

huh? did I miss something? I don't believe we have signed Harrison. "Experts" are saying he would be a nice fit for us but who cares what they say

Experts are correct because of the current talent on the roster.

I wonder what the experts would have said if we signed Harrison and then cut Milloy I would love to have read that article.

Milloy already got 1 year too many

And besides it was Milloy's agent that informed the Falcons that they would not be resigning and ended negotiations with the Falcons right? I guess they are still waiting on that "OTHER" contract lucrative offer from whatever "OTHER" team they thought was out there. :lol:

And besides it was Milloy's agent that informed the Falcons that they would not be resigning and ended negotiations with the Falcons right? I guess they are still waiting on that "OTHER" contract lucrative offer from whatever "OTHER" team they thought was out there. :lol:

Exactly.

**** I totally forgot about that :o:o :o then start Decoud . Apologies for getting senile.

We're looking to evolve our system & play interchangeable safeties. Milloy was a great player for us, but a run stuffing safety who's weakness is coverage no longer has a place on our roster.

sigh <_< The thread wasn't about how we are going to evolve It was about signing Harrison over Milloy.

Free agency is still open but we won't be signing anyone else until after the draft. I am a little disappointed in Milloy. Earlier in the season he made a comment about how he wanted to ride Ryan's coattails to a championship and then he just walks away.

Personally I am ready for some new younger hungrier leaders to emerge. I have had time to get used to the idea of Brooking and Milloy being gone and while I appreciate their service I think it is time to move on.