Is there a more inferior person on TV than Keith Olbermann?

According to the Nielson ratings, 'The O'Reilly Factor' has has beaten 'Countdown' for 100 consecuivitve months by margins of almost 3 to 1. Yet on his show last night all Olbermann could do was make fun of O'Reilly for 15 minutes because O'Reilly's ratings have declined since the election. Olbermann failed to mention that his show's ratings have also declined since the election.

Don't be a pinhead, Keith. And get some new writers because your act is getting old.

I guess it all depends on what your definition of inferior is. As far as substance and intelectual honesty I don't see what makes O'Reily any better than Olberman

I say inferior because on every show Olbermann takes a moment to bash O'Reilly in an effort to improve his own ratings. I can't recall the last time O'Reilly even acknowledged the existence of Olbermann on his show. Yes, it's true O'Reilly is the spawn of Satan, but at least he has guests on his show who dare to disagree with him.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they were just all like pro wrestlers or pols holding hands off camera and laughing all the way to the bank.

When Olbermann was on Real Time a couple of weeks ago. He said he ran into Hannity at some restaraunt in Manhattan and Sean said something to the affect of "Can you believe these people think we hate each other?" and shook his hand and laughed about how convincing his "performance" is on radio and television.

Bill Maher used to date Ann Coulter..

Al Sharpton and Bill O'Reilly hang out eating chicken in Harlem together.

This stuff is all wrestling. Only people really pitted against each other are the gullible "fans" of these clowns...What's really sad is you listen to guys like Rush and Hannity and his callers are so sincere. They call in saying stuff like "You're the only one that listens to our voices and really cares about us"... Little do they realize these people are laughing to the bank while all the time looking down on the "real America"..Why do you think all these shows are based out of New York, LA or D.C.? They are all owned and ran by the same media elites..