Owls are Pretty Disgusting

womfalcs3

I was running on a neighborhood trail last week, and a HUGE owl flew across the trail and lit on a tree limb.

I swear the SOB was WATCHING me as I ran back and forth past him. I actually turned down the iPod so he wouldn't hear some squeaking and decide I was prey :lol:

Guest Regular Guy

I think all birds of prey are pretty **** cool. I have hawks that fly around my house quite a bit and they are like Ferraris of the air! They change direction on a dime, kind of like a UFO (couldn't resist since there are 2 threads about UFOs:)). They pretty much can kill what they want to. I see them taking snakes up into trees and eating them, squirrels have no chance either. It's been a while since I've seen an owl, but the last one I saw was HUGE, about 2 feet tall. He was one big s.o.b.!

A while back I was driving down a road in the middle of the night and an owl decided to swoop down right infront of my car. The thing was huge and caught me by suprise. He got so close that his left wing hit the front windshield. If I had eaten anytime recently I definetley wouldve have **** my britches, lol