Okay fellas, The draft is right around the corner.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

#14. Saints...........Malcolm Jenkins CB/S Ohio State

#19. BUCS............Josh Freeman QB Kansas State

#24. Falcons..........Larry English DE/OLB Northern Illinois

#59. Panthers.........Sen'derrick Marks DT Auburn

i really have no clue man, are the bucs that high on Freeman ? last yr i thought for sure when we were on the clock G Dorsey would be the pick, if everyone could have seen the future we would have got neither lol, Mia would have took Ryan and Dorsey would have slipped to late first rd at best

nothing against j long but no way would mia have passed on Ryan knowing what they know now....

would you ?

i really have no clue man, are the bucs that high on Freeman ? last yr i thought for sure when we were on the clock G Dorsey would be the pick, if everyone could have seen the future we would have got neither lol, Mia would have took Ryan and Dorsey would have slipped to late first rd at best

nothing against j long but no way would mia have passed on Ryan knowing what they know now....

would you ?

Long is a beast and who knows what they have in Henne so you can't really say that yet. Both were great picks and fit the team need at the time.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

So far, each one of us has made a different pick for the Falcons.

If Freeman is there at 19 I feel like the BUCS almost HAVE to take him. Thing is, with the Jets & Bears picking right before us I can see either one of them taking him at which time we immediately switch to D-line and take the best available lineman be it end or tackle.

The Saints HAVE got to go defensive secondary.................again! I've never seen a team sign free agents or draft players at CB/S and have them suck as bad asw they do when they get in the Saints defensive systemS.

The Panthers? Well, that's a crapshoot!

Long is a beast and who knows what they have in Henne so you can't really say that yet. Both were great picks and fit the team need at the time.

The only thing I know about Henne is the conversation they had between him and Sparano on an NFL Livewire segment during training camp last year. Coach gets on Henne, and Henne whines that he is trying but he is tired. Coach tells him how stupid of an answer that is. And I quote...

"The only thing you learned at Michigan was the fight. I heard it and it ain't that great."

So far, each one of us has made a different pick for the Falcons.

If Freeman is there at 19 I feel like the BUCS almost HAVE to take him. Thing is, with the Jets & Bears picking right before us I can see either one of them taking him at which time we immediately switch to D-line and take the best available lineman be it end or tackle.

The Saints HAVE got to go defensive secondary.................again! I've never seen a team sign free agents or draft players at CB/S and have them suck as bad asw they do when they get in the Saints defensive systemS.

The Panthers? Well, that's a crapshoot!

The Saints don't have to go secondary. Our biggest needs would be OLB, DT, RB, C, not in that order. Safety still may be the biggest need, but there won't be a safety worth taking in the first. If Jenkins fell, he would obviously be the pick. But the Saints would give him all the chances to be a CB first, which would give us three good up and coming corners.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
But the Saints would give him all the chances to be a CB first, which would give us three good up and coming corners.

LMAO!!! Yeah. I've heard that one before! New Orleans is where good cb's go to die! :rolleyes:

LMAO!!! Yeah. I've heard that one before! New Orleans is where good cb's go to die! :rolleyes:

Jabari Greer- considered a stud by AFC East fans.

Tracy Porter- may have been the best CB in the division before his injury.

Malcolm Jenkins- ???

And Randall Gay and Jason David aren't half bad either. Like I keep saying, it is all about the FS.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Malcolm Jenkins- ???

And Randall Gay and Jason David aren't half bad either. Like I keep saying, it is all about the FS.

You just don't get it do ya? Just wait until they get in a huddle with your pansie *** head coach their talent will be sucked right out of 'em.

God I hope we can trade for Cutler! Your defense is going to suck as usual. As it is Ryan will tear you to pieces and we'll have to see about Delhomo. ****, He'll probably even be able to smack your ***** in the dirt!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Instead of go west...go RB young man!

Watch all the Saints fans back waaaaaaaaaay up on their support of Bush if they do happen to go RB.

If they do, that's pretty much telling us that the Saints F.O. looks at Reggie the same way we do rather than these AINTS HOMERS we have on this forum. :rolleyes:

Watch all the Saints fans back waaaaaaaaaay up on their support of Bush if they do happen to go RB.

If they do, that's pretty much telling us that the Saints F.O. looks at Reggie the same way we do rather than these AINTS HOMERS we have on this forum. :rolleyes:

Or maybe the Saints want a true RB who can pound the ball inside to let Reggie do his thing and control the outside? Common sense my friend, it does wonders.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Or maybe the Saints want a true RB who can pound the ball inside to let Reggie do his thing and control the outside? Common sense my friend, it does wonders.

What? and take carries away from your Boy Wonder? :lol:

Malcolm Jenkins- ???

Uh, no. Jason David is not half bad, he is terrible. Jason David is easily the worst starting corner in the league ,and every time he gets matched up with Steve Smith I expect a touchdown.

Uh, no. Jason David is not half bad, he is terrible. Jason David is easily the worst starting corner in the league ,and every time he gets matched up with Steve Smith I expect a touchdown.

Jason David isn't even a starting CB. :rolleyes:

He was also tied for 6th in the NFL in interceptions and had 15 PD in limited PT. A classic case of people living in the past. David was down right terrible and embarrasing in 07, but he was solid last season.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Funny thing is, he was pretty good with the Colts but the minute Payton got his hands on him he turned to chit.

What? and take carries away from your Boy Wonder? :lol:

Reggie will get his 10 or 11 carries a game nomatter who is back there. In the long run, it is all about the touches Reggie gets, not the carries.

Here is what the great Tony Dungy said about Warrick Dunn, does it sound familar?

We didn't know whether Warrick could hold up physically for an entire season as the every-down running back, but he believed he could. In the meantime, we were sure he could be a play-making running back. We believed big things would happen if we gave Warrick "touches" - chances to get the ball through rushing attempts, pass receptions, and punt and kickoff returns. We all agreed we wanted to draft Warrick Dunn.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Reggie will get his 10 or 11 carries a game nomatter who is back there. In the long run, it is all about the touches Reggie gets, not the carries.

Here is what the great Tony Dungy said about Warrick Dunn, does it sound familar?

:lol::lol:

Trying to compare your team to a REALLY GOOD team. Keep trying kid. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Trying to compare your team to a REALLY GOOD team. Keep trying kid. :lol:

Man, I know people like this, so I don't want to ask. But are you mentally ********?

When did I ever mention a team in that post?

I don't see the word team anywhere in that. Please, give me another one of your infamous "lessons".

Man, I know people like this, so I don't want to ask. But are you mentally ********?

When did I ever mention a team in that post?

I don't see the word team anywhere in that. Please, give me another one of your infamous "lessons".

Here is a lesson, try to not offend the families and friends of the mentally challenged, @$$hole. Here is another one, try talking about something besides Reggie blah, blah, blah Bush.

Here is a lesson, try to not offend the families and friends of the mentally challenged, @$$hole. Here is another one, try talking about something besides Reggie blah, blah, blah Bush.

When was the last time I brought up Reggie Bush? :mellow:

So JB is mentally ********? Sorry then...

Like I said, didn't want to ask it. But he basically forced me into it with all the ridiculous post he has made.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
When was the last time I brought up Reggie Bush? :mellow:

So JB is mentally ********? Sorry then...

Like I said, didn't want to ask it. But he basically forced me into it with all the ridiculous post he has made.

First Old then ********?

Kid, you just make yourself look like a bigger *** with every post! :D