If Darrius Heyward-Bey drops like Kiper suggests....

We have to make a move if this is the case. I didnt know much about this guy in college but I have been watching a lot of footage since the Combine and this guys is sick fast. Heyward-Bey Highlights.

Let me know what you guys think about Matt Ryan throwing to him this season. At least watch some of the highlights if you havent seen this guys in action.

Maybe if this was the NBA and you pick the best player avaialbe just so you can trade him in 30 minutes. but otherwise no. he is not wut we need. jenkins is a great 2nd reciever. Id love to see DHB do the job blocking tht jenkins does.

lol i would love to see 80% of the NFL do the blocking job he does. Jenkins is a beast in run support. Just like hines Ward very physical WR's.

Jenkins is a good possession and #2 guy as well

We have to make a move if this is the case. I didnt know much about this guy in college but I have been watching a lot of footage since the Combine and this guys is sick fast. Heyward-Bey Highlights.

Let me know what you guys think about Matt Ryan throwing to him this season. At least watch some of the highlights if you havent seen this guys in action.

Man i was about to rip you a new one until i saw you had 2 posts.

Agree with everyone that we do not need a WR and to waste our 1st Rd pick....NO WAY.

Besides my favorite reciever in the draft is Robinski. Do get him we would have to draft him in the secon Rd, if still available. With all the defensive help we need, I'd still rather draft a definsive player than him. He will be a good pro whereever he goes...

Agree with everyone that we do not need a WR and to waste our 1st Rd pick....NO WAY.

Besides my favorite reciever in the draft is Robinski. Do get him we would have to draft him in the secon Rd, if still available. With all the defensive help we need, I'd still rather draft a definsive player than him. He will be a good pro whereever he goes...

Co-signed, Robiskie is a playmaker. Too bad we have so many holes to fill on Def.