Is Harrison the best S freeagent to look at

This is scout's.com S rankings. Is Harrison the best S lift to try and pick up or should we try somebody else that maybe worth looking at?

Pos Rank Rating Name Type Yr Ht/Wt College 2008 Team Signed Team

S 1 Jermaine Phillips UFA 7 6-1/214 Georgia Tampa Bay Tampa Bay

S 2 Oshiomogho Atogwe Fran. 4 5-11/210 Stanford St. Louis

S 3 Brian Dawkins UFA 13 5-11/210 Clemson Philadelphia Denver

S 4 Sean Jones UFA 5 6-1/215 Georgia Cleveland Philadelphia

S 5 Gibril Wilson UFA 5 6-0/210 Tennessee Oakland Miami

S 6 Mike Brown UFA 9 5-10/207 Nebraska Chicago

S 7 Rodney Harrison UFA 15 6-1/218 Western Illinois New England

S 8 Darren Sharper UFA 12 6-2/210 William & Mary Minnesota New Orleans

S 9 Dexter Jackson UFA 10 6-0/210 Florida State Cincinnati

S 10 Lawyer Milloy UFA 13 6-0/210 Washington Atlanta

S 11 Corey Chavous UFA 11 6-1/208 Vanderbilt St. Louis

S 12 Roy Williams UFA 7 6-0/229 Oklahoma Dallas

S 13 Josh Bullocks UFA 4 6-1/207 Nebraska New Orleans Chicago

S 14 Dawan Landry RFA 3 6-1/220 Georgia Tech Baltimore

S 15 Renaldo Hill U FA 8 5-11/190 Michigan State Miami Denver

Anyone an ESPN Insider............ Rumor Central has a post about Harrison being an option for the Falcons as of today. Not sure if this has any validation to it!

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/ru...atures%2frumors

So we don't resign one guy and look at signing one who is older than I am? At 36 this isn't even stop gap. Its twisted. Dawan Landry or someone else please. Harrison is NOT an upgrade from Milloy.

i posted about this in the other thread, i said i doubt they would do it, but for you guys who walk around ladders, knock on would and turn around when a black cat crosses your path , check this out

The last time the Falcons Brought in a 14 yr vet Safety , it was E Robinson and we went to the Super Bowl .... then when we got there he was caught tring to buy some booty lol, so what ever that means lol

We better get someone who has exp in the secondary or we are screwed. Lawyer was not the same physical talent he used to be, but he was a leader and teacher. All our vets are on the Dline. What can Abe teach any of our CBs about playing CB?

i posted about this in the other thread, i said i doubt they would do it, but for you guys who walk around ladders, knock on would and turn around when a black cat crosses your path , check this out

The last time the Falcons Brought in a 14 yr vet Safety , it was E Robinson and we went to the Super Bowl .... then when we got there he was caught tring to buy some booty lol, so what ever that means lol

Difference is that Robinson had a good 2 years left in the tank. Harrison has had knee surgeries lately and would be a liability at this point.