NL CY YOUNG - Rich Harden, CHC

AL CY YOUNG - James Shields, TB

NL MVP - Hanley Ramirez, FLA

AL MVP - Mark Teixeira, NYY

NL ROY - Jordan Schafer, ATL

AL ROY - Matt LaPorta, CLE

NL COTY - Dusty Baker, CIN

AL COTY - Trey Hillman, KC

Were we not all witnesses to Mark Teixeira coming to the plate during the first half of the season last year and failing time after time after time? He's a slightly above-average player for the first 2+ months of the season. I don't think his "hot" months will be good enough to get him the AL MVP.

I don't think Harden will stay healthy enough to win the Cy Young. I like Lincecum to repeat.

I'm OK with the other picks except for Dusty Baker. I think he's a pretty poor manager overall, even though he's a family friend (met him a couple times).

:huh: :huh:

no mets :lol: :lol:

I know. Just wait till the Mets choke the division away to the Bravos this year and lose the Wild Card to the Phils. :lol: :P B)

i like those predictions A LOT. Really optimistic/ realistic.

Yep. B)

I just do see how rich can stay healthy, and how shields can play well enough fo Cy young of a stacked AL in pitching.

Harden was pretty healthy last season and has had a couple of years with 30 starts. Just call it a hunch. My James Shields pick is because I hate coping everyone else and I loved the way he pitched in the heat of the pennatt race last season and I just expect it to carry over.

Were we not all witnesses to Mark Teixeira coming to the plate during the first half of the season last year and failing time after time after time? He's a slightly above-average player for the first 2+ months of the season. I don't think his "hot" months will be good enough to get him the AL MVP.

I don't think Harden will stay healthy enough to win the Cy Young. I like Lincecum to repeat.

I'm OK with the other picks except for Dusty Baker. I think he's a pretty poor manager overall, even though he's a family friend (met him a couple times).

Teixeira has had a great spring hitting well over .300 and it seems like he is ready to get off to a fast start this year. He did have 1 year with the Rangers where he batted .290 or so in April so we'll see.

567 is that realy you. where you been

Yes it's me. I'm at my cousin's house.

:lol:

I think the last time he was here it was still the Ocho Cinco Lounge.

Yep. Quite a surprise to me but glad they changed it. ^_^

I dont think the Indians are gonna bring up Laporta this year, we always wait till our prospect get old as **** before we call them up and prepare to trade them away for more prospects.

Well I just have this feeling about him. It would have been easy to pick David Price but where's the suspense in that?

NL EAST - Phillies

NL CENTRAL - Cubs

NL WEST - Diamondbacks

NL WC - Cardinals

NL SURPRISE - Marlins

AL EAST - Red Sox

AL CENTRAL - Twins

AL WEST - Rangers

AL WC - Rays

AL SURPRISE - Rangers

NL CY YOUNG - Brandon Webb - Sleeper: Ricky Nolasco

AL CY YOUNG - I had said Lackey earlier, but with his injury I have to go with Roy Halladay. Sleeper: Erik Bedard

NL MVP -Albert Pujols - Sleeper: Carlos Lee/Adrian Gonzalez

AL MVP - Josh Hamilton - Sleeper: Jason Bay

NL ROY - Pablo Sandoval

AL ROY - Matt Wieters

NL COTY - Tony LaRussa

AL COTY - Ron Washington