Rank Your Favorite Falcons and tell why

1. Jerious Norwood- Dude runs like he is running FROM something instead of to the endzone, my roommate shouted out "JAILBREAK" why he broke that long one against the Saints

2. John Abraham- Seems like a cool, down-to-earth dude, and probably smells like expensive booze.

3. Matt Ryan- Has some pretty sick post-game conference threads, but also sometimes looks like his grandma dressed him.

4. Roddy White- Did a good job to try to help his young male relatives turn their lives around, still listens when his mom yells at him, and is said to make lots of sound effects while he is running. Big goofy likable kid

5. Sam Baker- Big, jolly dude with a good sense of humor, has eyelashes like a high school girl.

6. Michael Jenkins- Has this serene look on his face off the field, like he reached true enlightenment or some ****, and plays football because it amuses him.

7. Chris Redman- Always struck me as a "I'm just happy to be here !" type of guy. Probably not far from the truth, do ALL former QB's sell insurance ? SMH

8. Chevis Jackson- almost looks like he has a learning disability/ is E.T. but still has a good personality, cool guy

9. Michael Turner- Got seduced by Arthur Blank with a meal and an arena football game LOL. I wonder if Arthur leaned in for the kiss when he dropped Turner off at his hotel. Or tried to invite himself in for "coffee"

10. D.J. Shockley- Team comedian, but seems like the type of guy to flirt with your little sister right in front of you, just to tick you off.

I don't know about the current roster...

Michael Turner - I've always loved the running game in football. This guy beat Jamal Anderson's records last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roddy White - Seems to always make the spectacular catch (although we know he can drop some of the most important)

John Abraham - Probably my favorite DL since Kerney, he's one of the best there is.

Matt Ryan - obviously he did exceptionally well for a rookie to the NFL last year.

Jerious Norwood - I've always admired a power back more than an elusive back, but this guy adds the excitement to all the games when he breaks a 30+ yrd run.

Well there's my top 5...

Current roster...

1. Matt Ryan (He is our QB and leader)

2. Michael Turner (The man can run some people over)

3. John Abraham (Best defensive player we have)

4. Roddy White (Great WR)

5. Jerious Norwood (Lights out fast and seems like a really nice guy)

6. Curtis Lofton (The best young defensive player we have and think he is going to be a true force in the middle for a long time)

7. Todd McClure (Vet that is underrated and over performs)

8. Brian Finneran (Vet that is clutch on 3rd down)

9. Mike Jenkins ( Came up big for us last year. Quiet and gets the job done)

10. Erik Coleman (Played a helluva season for us last year)

That was tough! I like almost all of our players.

BTW, favorite of all time is my man KB. Still can't believe he is now a Cowgirl.

1. Snelling- Dude is Mr.Everything

2. Jason Elam- Best Kicker ever

3. Coy Wire- I have like him since he busted Snelling in the mouth on the Screen Pass! He had 6+ tackles that game in 5 minutes!

4. Sam Baker- Falcons First round Pick on OL, Unbelievable! Bet, It doesnt happen ever again.:(

5. Harvey Dahl- He started it all! Love his aggressiveness!

6. Curtis Lofton- Falcons select a MLB early in a Draft, wow! Love Lofton!

7. Matt Ryan- As long as he works Hard, Keeps he head downfield and He Tries, he will move up!

8. HD- Ga Boy, HD in the house, Loved the pick!

9. DJ-Ga Boy, Number 2 for the next decade, hopefully!

10. Beerman- Wish he would move to Blitzing SLB, never give up Guy!

11. R. Foster- Dont know if we sign him back yet, but if TD doesnt, I will hunt You down!

12. Coleman- What a great pickup TD!

13. C. Davis- always gives his 100%

14. C.Houston- He could be better if we had a good DB Coach, to bad, we dont, JAM WRs 100% of the time with him!

15. J. Norwood- There he goes, Dam, get up!

1 - Curtis Lofton - Young and soon to be elite LB.

2 - Thomas DeCoud - There's something about him, his gonna be great for us.

3 - John Abraham - Beast! And played for my 2 favorite teams.

4 - Jerious Norwood - Fun to watch, no one can catch him.

5 - Roddy White - Straight baller, physical, fast, and has great character.

6 - Matt Ryan - Young and soon to be elite QB, and arguably our "savior".

Jenkins sucks. I tried to get his autograph in the facility parking lot and a bunch of lil kids swarmed him and he ignored me even though I was there first. Ok mike. gimme the cold shoulder. I see how it is. haha.

At least he talks when he's signing things. Roddy won't say a word or answer a question if he can't shake his head yes or no.

1. Snelling- Dude is Mr.Everything

2. Jason Elam- Best Kicker ever

3. Coy Wire- I have like him since he busted Snelling in the mouth on the Screen Pass! He had 6+ tackles that game in 5 minutes!

4. Sam Baker- Falcons First round Pick on OL, Unbelievable! Bet, It doesnt happen ever again.:(

5. Harvey Dahl- He started it all! Love his aggressiveness!

6. Curtis Lofton- Falcons select a MLB early in a Draft, wow! Love Lofton!

7. Matt Ryan- As long as he works Hard, Keeps he head downfield and He Tries, he will move up!

8. HD- Ga Boy, HD in the house, Loved the pick!

9. DJ-Ga Boy, Number 2 for the next decade, hopefully!

10. Beerman- Wish he would move to Blitzing SLB, never give up Guy!

11. R. Foster- Dont know if we sign him back yet, but if TD doesnt, I will hunt You down!

12. Coleman- What a great pickup TD!

13. C. Davis- always gives his 100%

14. C.Houston- He could be better if we had a good DB Coach, to bad, we dont, JAM WRs 100% of the time with him!

15. J. Norwood- There he goes, Dam, get up!

:o I thought Emmitt Thomas was one of the best.

1. Ovie - This guy is mean and nasty, his persona is what I want the whole team to have.

2. Finneran - I have always liked his unselfish play, and I remember him knocking John Lynch on his but. I look for him to have a great season next year.

3. Jason Elam - pure confidence in his ability, and always money in the crunch.

4. Ryan - I just want to see him do well. He's the face.

I shouldn't do this but...

Mike Turner- I've wanted this guy as a Falcon for a long time and this is what I was talking about in my Dunn bashing days. I like steam rollers with speed.

Matt Ryan- I hated this pick, but he is now one step from being my all time favorite QB (tied for first Moon, McNair (I know him), and Steve Young). Ryan makes extremely good passes.

Abraham- I hated this trade, but hey he has turned out well. If healthy he's a force.

Lofton- Beastly hitter and solid in the middle. Needs help up front.

Houston- I care less about what others think. He's a good player and plays with more nastiness than anyone.

Biermann- I'd love to see what they do with him this year. Could be a LB IMO

Roddy White -- the man is always smiling everytime I see him. You look through his helmet anytime and he's laughing.

Abraham -- the definition of a beast. Also someone had this picture of him with those two girls. JEBUS christ

Mike Vick -- he still a falcon for a couple more hours lol. I mean the man is an amazing athlete not too smart, but an amazing athlete

Jerious Norwood -- I love watching him. Especially when I am watching and he fakes my eyes out.

Robinson (can't spell his first name) -- I love him because I didn't see him do anything at all last year, yet everyone is swearing he's just the best WR we have. (exaggeration but close)

It ain't that I don't like ryan, but a regular QB isn't exciting to me to watch. The WR looks cooler catching than the QB throwing.

Turner- He just seems so goofy in his interviews, an enjoyable kinda person.

Ryan- The leader on this team for the next 15 years, whats not to like?

Douglas- like the norwood of our recievers, our big play guy.

Lofton- Defensive freak show

C. Davis- I freak out evey time he does anything, think is the Seminole in me...

I wish I could list about 15 others, but all these guys are on the serious up and up, and are really fun to watch.

1 - Matt Ryan: How can you not love him after that rookie season ! :D

2 - Stephen Nicholas: Loves his way of hitting every player hard when given the chance

3 - Michael Turner: Love his way to just run people over

4 - Curtis Lofton: Will be one of the best MLBs in the NFL ;)

5 - Thomas DeCoud: Was exstatic when we drafted him last year :D

current roster, has to be Turner, how many highlights do we have from last year with him dragging defensive players 5+ yards?

Norwood - sweet to watch him in the open field, there are DB's that are STILL looking for him after he put a move and a burst on them

Ryan - cool head, good arm, great leader, what more to say?

previous players - William Andrews - i'd love to get the video of him 'trucking' that Denver DB and going up the sideline

Jesse Tuggle - wasn't nicknamed the "HAMMER" for nothing, man could lay it ON,

i'm sure space prohibits me naming them all...LOL

Michael Turner: Without him I don't think Matt Ryan would have had the year that he had and also I never get sick of seeing The Burner in the open field dragging and running people over like he did last year but it'll be tougher this year as he'll be a marked man.

JA55 was our Lone Ranger last year absolutely created havoc on and carnage with 16 odd sacks on opposing QB's,a man of action leads by example I like him alot.

Jerious Norwood I like speed and he's a excitement machine when in the open field I love seeing guys try and catch him its like he's in another time zone when he takes off and all the defenders trying to get him look like there running up hill.

Curtis Lofton had an outstanding rookie season at MLB for us really unsung does all the hard work I like him alot

Honourable Mention to the O-Line and Special teams.07 47 sacks allowed 08 we got that down to 17 thats huge and they protected Ryan well.Michael Koenen and the Punt and Return guys did really well and hopefully they go well again this year.