Programming Alert

jmike811

Head Coach Mike Smith, quarterback Matt Ryan and running back Michael Turner are expected to come to the podium tomorrow for press conferences talking about the offseason and the offseason conditioning program. Times are subject to change, but I'm thinking we'll have video up on the site before the end of the day. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Maybe they should have some blokes from the defense come and speak about how they are going to improve themselves next year. I know I couldn't play half as good as our D does now, and I know the offense isn't the best - but they're fine in my opionion. And that's all that matters :)

Head Coach Mike Smith confirmed the team will take a "needs based" approach to the upcoming NFL Draft when he met with the media on Tuesday. He said more free agent moves aren't out of the question, but the team has identified the positions it will take a look at in the rest of the offseason.

Of course, he didn't share the details.

Per J. Mike's Blog

I really can't wait until Ryan and Turner speak. Also a look at the (new?) work out facilities would be amazing. I know it's all part of the process, but I love how all they can tell us is what we already know. IMO I don't see us making any FA moves until at least after the draft.