Best Helmets in the NFL.

The Great American

That's great! Our new one is leaps and bounds better than the old one. The old one just looked like a Falcon fleeing from something. I would like red helmets, but the black just makes the logo pop all that much more.

I don't get the Steelers' logo on one side of the helmet sometimes. Is there something to that?

The Jags and Panthers need an overhaul. Panthers logo (font and all) looks straight out of 1995.

1 Falcons (I would love a red alternate with the new logo and a stripe.)

2 Jets, I love the old school look

3 Chargers

Least Favorite:

1 Redskins, the one with the spear or the yellow one is much better. Team needs to change their name.

2 Ravens. The bird looks wasted

3 Panties, looks like a WNBA logo. Nothing wrong with that, but pretty effeminate for a football team. The whiskers really push it over the top.

4 Broncos, ugly colors, ugly logo. I have no idea how they out-uglied the old helmet.

Why so much hate on the Browns and the color orange?

That said the old blue bronco helmets rocked (smoked with the orange jersey) The new ones not so much. I love the alternate Bills helmet with the stoic (sleepy?) red buffalo on the white background. There's also something about that Dolphin and the hoop. I miss the old minuteman hiking the ball in New England. I heard the Lions changed their logo...too bad. The Redskins helmet still strikes me as a little racist. As for the Ravens the bird is drunk because Edgar Allan Poe was a drunk and died because of it.

I do think our red helmets with the black and white stripes were our best.

On a side note I'm always glad to come back to this site after visiting another teams boards. Why do the other teams have such sucky boards?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=668083

Best Helmets in the League according to some Jags fans. Pretty cool.

Why on earth would you go to the Jagoffs forum?

That is one city that doesn't even deserve a semi-pro team let alone an NFL team. Recent surveys have revealed there is less teeth per person in Jacksonville than in any other NFL city.

Who cares what helmets they like? :rolleyes: