AP All-American team announced

Unknøwn

Sophomore Blake Griffin of Oklahoma is a unanimous selection for the Associated Press' All-American team, and senior Tyler Hansbrough of North Carolina is on the first team for a second consecutive year.

Rounding out the team Monday are sophomores DeJuan Blair of Pittsburgh, James Harden of Arizona State and junior Stephen Curry of Davidson.

Connecticut center Hasheem Thabeet leads the second team and is joined by Ty Lawson of North Carolina, Luke Harangody of Notre Dame, Jodie Meeks of Kentucky and Jerel McNeal of Marquette.

The teams were selected by the same 71-member national media panel that votes on the weekly Top 25. The balloting was done before the NCAA tournament.

Ill prolly get cyberly beaten for this, but finally. Did anyone notice in the Elite 8 game how many traveling calls tyler got?? I found it funny that it took 4 years for officials to start calling this. he travels all the time in the paint along with all the other bigmen. and sorry I hate the fact that Dejuan Blair can just shove defenders out of the space they are entitled to. Shouldnt that be a charge. "O srry im just gonna bump u in the chest 8 times untill u get outta my way.' W/e it doesnt matter anymore they are both gone.

UNC is still playing, bro.

haha. ya I know. I meant they are both seniors and will be gone NEXT year. well i think dejaun is. but it doesnt matter he is gone either way.

Ahhh..gotcha. Blair is only a sophomore, but he's probably NBA bound. He's a mid-first round pick IMO. He'll be like a Brandon Bass or Glen Davis-type in the NBA.