A nursing home massacre in North Carolina?

terryowens__

Check this.

A friend of mine said her alcoholic father just had an episode and put a gun to his head and threatened to shoot himself in front of her mother.

I said, "DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR MOM TO TAKE THE FREAKING GUNS AWAY FROM HIM YET??????" She just shrugged.

Dumbasses

This is not a gun control thread from me.

My point from this event is if you know someone in your family who is capable of hurting someone with a firearm....GO TO THEIR HOUSE AND TAKE IT FROM THEM BY FORCE. Talk to the police about why you did it later. Chances are, they will have that person put under evaluation.

Yeah, this story is pretty shocking to hear, especially so close to where I live. It's bad enough I have to deal with soldiers coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan with severe PTSD and now we got crazy morons like this guy going in and shooting up a defenseless old folks' home?

*sigh*

I'm trying to avoid considering buying a gun, but this makes you think.

Yeah, this story is pretty shocking to hear, especially so close to where I live. It's bad enough I have to deal with soldiers coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan with severe PTSD and now we got crazy morons like this guy going in and shooting up a defenseless old folks' home?

*sigh*

I'm trying to avoid considering buying a gun, but this makes you think.

I wonder what set him off to make him do such a heinous crime.

They're still attempting to find that out about the fat, murderous prick. :angry:

The cop that took him down did it with one shot to the chest.

CNN is reporting that his wife worked there. They may have been separated. They found one of the employees (male) shot 12 times. I'm going to speculate this guy was a jealous fat dooshbag.

CNN is reporting that his wife worked there. They may have been separated. They found one of the employees (male) shot 12 times. I'm going to speculate this guy was a jealous fat dooshbag.

Maybe, but why'd he have to take it out on those poor, defenseless old patrons?

I get madder just thinking about that.