Are the saints complete?

savage77

ok we all know about how good the saints offense is, but their one weakness was their D. It seems this year they have made some very good moves this year adding Darren Sharper and the one that actually worries me the most is Rod Coleman. I really was saddened to see coleman get cut last year i beleive when healthy he is one of most dominate DTs in the league. I hate to say it guys but in all honesty this saints team scares me

true true but coleman did not get picked up last year because coleman did not want to get picked up last year and their defense is not as shabby as people think they have two good DEs and now coleman in the middle, Vilma linebacker and actually the other two LBs are not bad either Jason David played well last year at corner and now Darren Sharper at safety. I look at them and i see almost a shadow of ourselves with the needs we need a few on defense and so do they. I really see the division being a two team race between us and them. Sorry Bucman but Tampa is my last place pick next year

I happen to think the saints are a good draft away from being VERY dangerous.

They probably need a WR (their best keep getting injured) a RB (injuries) and their defense should be healthier than last year, but still could be upgraded.

With the youth movement we have on D, they might be, sad to say, a more complete team than we are come the fall. I trust TD to make the moves however, for us to be the better team overall in the coming years however.

That said, as hot as their offense is, with our power/speed duo at running back and deep WR core, I like our offense better.

true true but coleman did not get picked up last year because coleman did not want to get picked up last year and their defense is not as shabby as people think they have two good DEs and now coleman in the middle, Vilma linebacker and actually the other two LBs are not bad either Jason David played well last year at corner and now Darren Sharper at safety. I look at them and i see almost a shadow of ourselves with the needs we need a few on defense and so do they. I really see the division being a two team race between us and them. Sorry Bucman but Tampa is my last place pick next year

you're kidding right?

They probably need a WR (their best keep getting injured) a RB (injuries) and their defense should be healthier than last year, but still could be upgraded.

With the youth movement we have on D, they might be, sad to say, a more complete team than we are come the fall. I trust TD to make the moves however, for us to be the better team overall in the coming years however.

That said, as hot as their offense is, with our power/speed duo at running back and deep WR core, I like our offense better.

They drafted a high round guy only 2 years ago...and have over 12 mill to the cap on one RB alone this season.

As far as their D, they have been trying to fix that thing for over a decade...they have some pieces in place, but they are the same old Aints at the end of the day.

Their DE's might miss the first 4 games next year, even they there were a disappointment last year. They added age to a weak defense, That does not equal an automatic better defense. I dont know what there DC can do, but he did not much in Jacksonville last year.

Too bad for them they dont have too many draft picks this year.

ok we all know about how good the saints offense is, but their one weakness was their D. It seems this year they have made some very good moves this year adding Darren Sharper and the one that actually worries me the most is Rod Coleman. I really was saddened to see coleman get cut last year i beleive when healthy he is one of most dominate DTs in the league. I hate to say it guys but in all honesty this saints team scares me

Doesn't matter what moves they make........the games still has to be played!!

They're far from being compete. They need to establish a running game before they can think about going deep into the playoffs, what a waste of time Bush is!

D-line is very strong, assuming they don't suffer any suspensions due to StarCaps. Vilma's the class of the LB's, but the rest are average. Their secondary has been their achilles heel over the last couple of seasons. The did address this in free agency & will most probably strengthen further through the draft, but the jury's still out as to whether this will solve their defensive frailities.