James Laurinaitis

I think we take Laurinaitis if he's there at 24. He's an outstanding LB with the quickness and ability to play OLB, he's an extremely intellectual player and an outstanding team leader. The total package. I'm not going to argue the "he can play OLB" debate in this thread, that's been hashed and rehashed too many times. I think he can, and I think our FO will think so as well.

I think we take Laurinaitis if he's there at 24. He's an outstanding LB with the quickness and ability to play OLB, he's an extremely intellectual player and an outstanding team leader. The total package. I'm not going to argue the "he can play OLB" debate in this thread, that's been hashed and rehashed too many times. I think he can, and I think our FO will think so as well.

He cant play OLB :)

I agree, James L. is our best pick if he's there at 24. Don't tell me you pass up on the best "football player" at LB because he played in the middle instead of 10 feet to the left or right. He's fast and he's got picks from dropping in coverage. He's got all you need for either of the OLB slots. Keep your roid boyz and your GT beast, I know this guys not all high on himself and can be taught, has hunger, and is of great character......and yes, he' in my sig. lol.