How I would go about the draft

knowing that mike smith and dimitroff are doing there due diligence i bet either aaron curry or B.J. are at the very top of our draft board just in case of anything that may transpire from now to then, but if you are talking realistic to the 24th pick or if they trade down a little my guess is either they think the top LB they want or top DL they want will deffinately last till the pick they are trading to or have a back up guy that has value at that spot they are trading to that is still high on their board but not first preferred like SS FS or CB

so if i had to say who at 24? Oher if he falls , but realistically the best DL or DE on their draft board

#2 top SS (unless a LBer they like fell)

#3 LBer if they havent already drafted one, a DL if they havent drafted one , if DL and LB were the first 2 picks this pick WONT be a saftey

at that point i bet its best player available outside of anything but QB. this pick will probably end up the pass catching TE if LB and DL were addressed

#4 best DL or OL available

#5 CB depth

#6 BPA

#7 BPA

any pick from round 4 on i think has a possible chance of being a "suprise " small school player with potential

I'm taking Clint Sintim-OLB (70 TKL) (13 TFL) (11 Sacks) and Evander Hood-DT (62 TKL) (7 TFL) (5 Sacks). Realistically, I would have to take Peria Jerry if he fall to 24, because I don't think Evander Hood will fall to us in the 2nd round. Here's a list of players that could fall to us by round.

1. Peria Jerry-DT (49 TKL) (18 TFL) (7 Sacks)

2. Connor Barwin-OLB (53 TKL) (16 TFL) (11 Sacks)

3. Asher Allen-CB

4. Phillip Hunt-DE (52 TKL) (18.5 TFL) (14 Sacks)

5. James Casey-TE (111 Rec) (1329 Yds) (13 TD) I couldn't resist those numbers.

5. Trimane Goddard-S (54 TKL) (7 INT) That's alot of INTs for 1 season.

6. Alex Boone-OT 6-7, 328lbs Tough and Nasty

I'm taking Clint Sintim-OLB (70 TKL) (13 TFL) (11 Sacks) and Evander Hood-DT (62 TKL) (7 TFL) (5 Sacks). Realistically, I would have to take Peria Jerry if he fall to 24, because I don't think Evander Hood will fall to us in the 2nd round. Here's a list of players that could fall to us by round.

3. Asher Allen-CB

I agree that Ziggy Hood won't be around when we pick in the second round, possibly even going to Indy @ 27.

If that was our draft I'd be more than happy. The key phrase is could fall to us however as I feel that Barwin will be taken by the Pats @ 34, he fits their system perfectly being described as a Mike Vrabel clone. Asher Allen is expected to go end 2nd / early 3rd and James Casey should be there for us in the second, but not the 5th.

I agree that Ziggy Hood won't be around when we pick in the second round, possibly even going to Indy @ 27.

If that was our draft I'd be more than happy. The key phrase is could fall to us however as I feel that Barwin will be taken by the Pats @ 34, he fits their system perfectly being described as a Mike Vrabel clone. Asher Allen is expected to go end 2nd / early 3rd and James Casey should be there for us in the second, but not the 5th.

If you 're right, Dimitroff got alot of evaluating to do.

If you 're right, Dimitroff got alot of evaluating to do.

Fortunately as TD has admitted himself, he's very comfortable picking toward the end of the first round after spending years in the Patriots organisation. It's obviously different to last year when you know at #3 that will be able to select your top target & knowing there will be 1st round graded players who will slip down to the top of the second.

There's no way we'll go into the draft underprepared.

3. Asher Allen-CB

I rather have Hood at #24. Casey might not last til the 5th