Stay in School

womfalcs3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Current national unemployment rates based on education...

Less than a High School Diploma, 25 yrs. & over = 12.6%

High School Graduates, No College, 25 yrs. & over = 8.3%

Some College or Associate Degree, 25 yrs. & over = 7.0%

Bachelor's degree and higher, 25 yrs. & over = 4.1%

http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?ln

You mean educated people are doing better than uneducated people in this economy? That...that's not fair. When is the government going to fix this unfair balance?

If the econonmy doesnt turn around soon, that will change. I no alot of people right now who have completed college and are working fast food jobs because they cant find anything else

My ex girlfriend just graduated from UGA with a Masters is business management and she's working a graveyard shift at some animal shelter or something.

Well there's a shocker... I'm waiting for Obama to start an education redistribution.

:lol::lol: The government doesn't care if the citizens of the United States are educated or not. In fact, I believe they would prefer a lot of people to be stupid, so they would never guess their true intentions. Not too many though, or they wouldn't make any money off of us.

Just keep in mind it's all those "educated people" who have the jobs the government is bailing out with your tax money.

Good times.

Ironically, the HHS budget each year is about what we spent bailing out Wall St. Except we spend it every year, not every 80 years...

I would like to see the difference in taxes that each group pays... Better yourself and get screwed thanks to liberal bull **** social programs and their redistribution methods.

Yeah like the military. Screw the redistribution of wealth!!!! Make the soldiers work for free!!!! All those paychecks, free medical and dental. Free college tuition. All paid by the taxpayer. It's ridiculous.

Ironically, the HHS budget each year is about what we spent bailing out Wall St. Except we spend it every year, not every 80 years...

I know educated people on welfare. It's about being lazy or unmotivated in life, not smart or dumb.

I'm just saying it doesn't look very educated to run companies into the ground. I could do that in my sleep.

And I would probably question the original stats because the fast food industry and WalMart are probably some of the largest employers and most of those workers either didn't get a diploma or are still in school and haven't gotten one yet.

A diploma in and of itself is nothing unless you focus yourself to attain the job you truly want.

I would like to see the difference in taxes that each group pays... Better yourself and get screwed thanks to liberal bull **** social programs and their redistribution methods.

get rid of the anti liberal shades bro and see clearly. SMH @ we can never have a good serious convo that does not turn racist or political.

get rid of the anti liberal shades bro and see clearly. SMH @ we can never have a good serious convo that does not turn racist or political.

Is it not true that high income earners pay more in tax than lower income earners? Is it not true that high income earners are forced to pay a higher rate of tax to pay for social programs brought about by liberal presidents? Is it not true that liberals play a class warfare system where they are trying to continue to buy votes by having higher income earners pay way more than their shared tax burden to subsidize lower income earners and have them pay little to no tax?