Bucman

batman123

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucman why are you on a falcons Board when you are a bucs fan??????
Bucman is more established here than you, so I'd let this one go if I were you.

Admitted he aint a fan (of the right team anyway :P ), but he is a great guy that knows how to tread lightly, or run like an elephant in a glasshouse, when needed :)

Bucman why are you on a falcons Board when you are a bucs fan??????

There are a few fans of other teams who have earned the right to be on the Board.

They add football knowledge like McMVP, or they're very funny like Pittman42 (somehow that one looks wrong), a couple from the Saints, too.

But basically they have been respectful, so it's OK with us.

(Besides we need somebody to laugh at when we beat them)

Agreed. We keep him around here for his accumen and so we can beat up on him when the Yuckaneers get slaid.... BTW, one of the drafts had them taking the Freeman kid out of K. State. Just don't see that kid doing well for some reason. Physical specimen... Yes, but why did i not hear anything significant about him during the season....

Agreed. We keep him around here for his accumen and so we can beat up on him when the Yuckaneers get slaid.... BTW, one of the drafts had them taking the Freeman kid out of K. State. Just don't see that kid doing well for some reason. Physical specimen... Yes, but why did i not hear anything significant about him during the season....

happens every year...who heard of Joe Flacco before last year?

happens every year...who heard of Joe Flacco before last year?

Interesting thought. Would be pretty wild if he had the same success. I hope not if he is picked by tampa. Guess it will depend on the type of system Morris puts in with Matt Ryans old head coach as OC.

Interesting thought. Would be pretty wild if he had the same success. I hope not if he is picked by tampa. Guess it will depend on the type of system Morris puts in with Matt Ryans old head coach as OC.

He'll need a great running game or great defense to carry him. Flacco wasn't as good as his team's record indicated.