NFL Network TV - Sat. 5 PM (eastern)

Bring It

Don't think Petrino will be on the list. I think they are talking about big time college coaches who flop as NFL head coaches. Spurrier is probably #1

Technically you're probably right but as far as who made the biggest impression as a pure FOOL...............not even close.

QUITRINO No. 1 !!!!!!! :lol:

Quitrino is on the list, as shown on NFL Network's ad on the program.

Don't think Petrino will be on the list. I think they are talking about big time college coaches who flop as NFL head coaches. Spurrier is probably #1

Well..............the spineless worm, Quitrino, was indeed voted No. 1.

The gutless wonder.

It will follow him to his grave.

Yeah this has been around for months. The first time I watched it I was on the edge of my seat when it got down to 3 because I was afraid they had either shot the show before he bailed or that he would not be mentioned. I as so happy he was number 1 I was practically doing a TD celebration. While I despise having to hear about him he deserves to go down in history (at least for now) as the worst NFL head coach ever.

Yeah this has been around for months. The first time I watched it I was on the edge of my seat when it got down to 3 because I was afraid they had either shot the show before he bailed or that he would not be mentioned. I as so happy he was number 1 I was practically doing a TD celebration. While I despise having to hear about him he deserves to go down in history (at least for now) as the worst NFL head coach ever.

I hadn't seen it before yesterday.

No where on this planet could you EVER find anyone as low and cowardly as the Worm, Quitrino.

How in the world can ANYONE who is remotely attached to Arkansas football, as a fan or other, have an once of respect or interest in this piece of fecal matter ???

He is, without any doubt, an embarrassment beyond words.

How can anyone be THAT hard up for a coach ????

Doesn't INTEGRITY mean anything to these folks ????

I hadn't seen it before yesterday.

No where on this planet could you EVER find anyone as low and cowardly as the Worm, Quitrino.

How in the world can ANYONE who is remotely attached to Arkansas football, as a fan or other, have an once of respect or interest in this piece of fecal matter ???

He is, without any doubt, an embarrassment beyond words.

How can anyone be THAT hard up for a coach ????

Doesn't INTEGRITY mean anything to these folks ????

I have been watching a lot of the top 10 shows lately. Some I have seen before but I still enjoy them when there isn't much else to watch. I wish lacrosse were more popular because it is the best offseason sport to watch IMO.

I agree about Petrino and I am glad the NFL network has given him this black eye. It'd take probably a hundred years before he ever fell off the list at some ranking if ever. To me that is a little bit of justice which is why I was so happy. It may not be much but it helps a little.

I have been watching a lot of the top 10 shows lately. Some I have seen before but I still enjoy them when there isn't much else to watch. I wish lacrosse were more popular because it is the best offseason sport to watch IMO.

I agree about Petrino and I am glad the NFL network has given him this black eye. It'd take probably a hundred years before he ever fell off the list at some ranking if ever. To me that is a little bit of justice which is why I was so happy. It may not be much but it helps a little.

Amen.

I wish they would quit showing this. Just more bad press for the Falcons. And I still say McKay and Tampa should be closer to 1 than 10 since he had the longest losing streak by far.

In this one case I disagree. I want this do dog him as long as he coaches. I want new Arkansas college players to be reminded of it every year.

I agree, Spurrier stunk up the place in Washington. Petrino would top the list of the biggest quitters, it's hard to be considered a flop when you haven't stuck around long enough for people to notice.

I agree, Spurrier stunk up the place in Washington. Petrino would top the list of the biggest quitters, it's hard to be considered a flop when you haven't stuck around long enough for people to notice.

i think that is part of what makes him such a big flop. He wasn't even capable of completing one season as a NFL head coach without having to tuck tail to hide back in college. that is the epitamy of a flop/failure. him quitting before finishing a season doesn't make him any less of a failure. it just makes him a flop/failure and a quitter