Curtis Lofton

Lofton will be the guy calling the plays, since mike smith seems like the type to give it to a Lb verse a Dline guy. Abe will probably still be the main leader, but lofton will be 2nd in charge.

I have to say I liked your other sig better but I wont say why. And I too believe Lofton will be carrying the coveted Green Sticker next year. Abe and Coleman are good examples of leaders for Lofton to feed on, plus Peterson being there can only mean that he is going to pass on all the knowledge he has to Lofton. As our best LB he should never leave the field while we're on D and I think the person that, if he plays well, will allow Lofton to flourish the most will be Trey Lewis. If he can occupy a double team most of the time it frees up Lofton to roam the field more or get in the backfield and wreak some havoc.

I have to say I liked your other sig better but I wont say why. And I too believe Lofton will be carrying the coveted Green Sticker next year. Abe and Coleman are good examples of leaders for Lofton to feed on, plus Peterson being there can only mean that he is going to pass on all the knowledge he has to Lofton. As our best LB he should never leave the field while we're on D and I think the person that, if he plays well, will allow Lofton to flourish the most will be Trey Lewis. If he can occupy a double team most of the time it frees up Lofton to roam the field more or get in the backfield and wreak some havoc.

i liked it also, but i got to represent my ATLANTA STEAM!!! also the chick in my other sig is number 1. i agree with your assessment

i liked it also, but i got to represent my ATLANTA STEAM!!! also the chick in my other sig is number 1. i agree with your assessment

Number 8 looks like she is either crazy or really hungry for some d**k, or both! And I gotta admit that for me personally, 1 looks better in the other one, but I do not judge or objectify!...

Lofton will be the guy calling the plays, since mike smith seems like the type to give it to a Lb verse a Dline guy. Abe will probably still be the main leader, but lofton will be 2nd in charge.

Lofton will still have training wheels on this year, Abe will be there to help him out and oversee everything, Peterson too will help Lofton read plays. This is a learning exprience, this is year two, there will be some kinks still but for the most part lofton will be the general and his LTs in Abe, Coleman, and Peterson, will help him along the way too, but I think we all know this will be Lofton's D someday soon. I hope we get to see him mature into the face of our D. Smart, strong, fast, and has the leadership to make the coaches vision happen. That would be sweet to see,.

Didn't the Falcons name the captains at the end of the season last year?

Yes, they were voted on by the team last year. I know Milloy and Matt Ryan were named captains but I'd have to look it up to see who else. And no Brooking was not named a captain. That's for whoever said no, and went on to misspeak saying that Abe, Brooking and Milloy were captains. They were leaders but not named captains. There is a difference.

The captains nominated at the end of the season of 08 were Ryan and McClure on offense and Milloy and Abe on defense if I remember correctly.

I think your right. Also I think that Smitty said that Lofton would be wearing the green sticker but I that could change after we signed Peterson. He knows this defense better than anyone and he is a former Jag captain.