Dallas Police Officer Apologizes To Moats Family

I showed insensitivity, MY ***, you were a straight ***** BAG!!!! seriously if moats said im a NFL RB, then the dude would have changed his tune. he thought he was going to get away with being a ***** bag for a guy. MOATS is a good guy, they would have had to handcuff my ***, since after 3 mins of his BS i would have been like take my car i dont care i am going to see my mother in law.

I love that Moats didn't play the "I'm an NFL player" card and let him self get deeper and deeper.

Sure, he may not have played it because he's not a name and the guy would have been like "Who do you play for?" "Houston." "No you don't..." "I do, I swear" "Keep lying and I'm really going to screw you over..."

I'm always pro-police, I think they always deserve the benefit of the doubt over the criminals bitching about them after the fact....in this instance though, this cop was a complete d-bag. I'm not sure if he should be fired (provided he has an otherwise clean record)..., I tend to think it should be left up to the people he wronged, if the Moats want to be charitable to him, good for them and he should spend his career making sure to never be such a pompous, unreasonable dipsh*t again....if they want him gone, then he should be thrown out on his azz.

It should be noted with all the grief NFL players get about their conduct in their private lives, Ryan Moats behavior that night was nothing short of exemplary. That cop should take a lesson.

I'm always pro-police, I think they always deserve the benefit of the doubt over the criminals bitching about them after the fact....in this instance though, this cop was a complete d-bag. I'm not sure if he should be fired (provided he has an otherwise clean record)..., I tend to think it should be left up to the people he wronged, if the Moats want to be charitable to him, good for them and he should spend his career making sure to never be such a pompous, unreasonable dipsh*t again....if they want him gone, then he should be thrown out on his azz.

It should be noted with all the grief NFL players get about their conduct in their private lives, Ryan Moats behavior that night was nothing short of exemplary. That cop should take a lesson.

I might buy the cops story IF they weren't in the ER parking lot. I agree with you though. I try to believe in the law and the legal system. This guy is going to be a training video for new recriuts before its over,

His behavior is almost comical in a way. How dumb do you have to be not to think "maybe this is not the right course of action"... he gets security officers, nurses, people screaming that their mom is dying.... a giant EMERGENCY ROOM neon sign.. and yet he continues on his "get in the car"... and "i could take you to jail for running a red light"..........

Moats behaved in a great fashion despite the horrible circumstance....,............../..