Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defcon4

WALLPAPER THREAD

376 posts in this topic

Cre, that wall ^ is awesome. The text and Falcons logo look a little out of place though, I might make them smaller and pure white and they would fit better I think. All around bad *** wall.

Cre, that wall ^ is awesome. The text and Falcons logo look a little out of place though, I might make them smaller and pure white and they would fit better I think. All around bad *** wall.

thanks for the feedback...the day after i made it i was thinkin almost the same thing...im still tryin to work on integrating text into my designs....typography is def not my strong suit.

Nice wallpapers guys. Cre, you're getting better and better man but I still think the Quizz wall is your best yet.

tryin to step outside my comfort zone....go easy on it.

roddycutup.jpg

By crebagger at 2011-08-31

Your walls are looking really good man. This one is really clean, I love seeing people trying different things. Anyone can make a wall with a render and a cool red background. Keep up the good work man.

On a side note, a tip for text is to put the text in early with the render on one of the bottom layers instead of waiting 'til the end to do it.

HD83!! havent seen one so i figured id show him some love. enjoy.

dougiewallnew.jpg

By crebagger at 2011-08-29

Nice work! I don't know if you're on the deviantart website but I just opened a group called AFFAC (Atlanta Falcons Fan Art Club) on there and I would love for you to join the group and submit these! Here is the link if you want to take a look see http://affac.deviantart.com/

I might be pushing my luck here, but is there anyone that can put a Sean Weatherspoon one together?

It would be awesome if you could also make it say "SpoonSpoonedU" somewhere in there +1 !!!

I might be pushing my luck here, but is there anyone that can put a Sean Weatherspoon one together?

It would be awesome if you could also make it say "SpoonSpoonedU" somewhere in there +1 !!!

I may do this one, I'll post it if I do and let you know.

Alright kiddos... I spent about 5 hours on this. Enjoy.

juliojonesthefuturefina.jpg

By drew-fletcher.com

are you a pro graphic designer? that wallpaper is NASTY man. i see im gonna have to step my game up to compete with a pro like you. ;)