Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defcon4

WALLPAPER THREAD

376 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I made a wallpaper and I thought i'd share it with you guys!

wallpaper_atlanta_falcons.jpg

I'll also pitch in the photoshop file so you guys can adjust or keep the wallpaper up to date yourselves;

http://www.remcokatz.nl/atlanta_falcons_wallpaper.psd.zip

Let me know what you think! You can keep in touch with me at Email adress after the click

shoulda photoshopped the couch red :P but its my background regardless haha

This thread will be pinned.

Guys, I thought it would be a good idea to keep all of our wallpaper work in one thread as we had it before.

This will make it much easier for members to locate.

Please reload your work into this thread.

Thanks.

Great video to check out !!!!! on utube RAH !!! (It"s Gametime) Atlanta Falcons theme song by Atlanta"s DJ Kidd Star GO FALCONS !!!!!!!!

dirtyareacode, i doubt that'll happen unless you find the picture of them together.. that pic of abraham, ryan, and turner was already like that its just been altered

can you do this same picture but with Decoud,Moore,Robinson and grimes on it together

I like this one but I don't know why. Great contrast I guess.

hey guys new to the whole message board thing, but i am a HUGE atl fan from VA, headed up to college in WVA to continue my football career and i was wondering if anybody could possibly create me a wallpaper. seeing some of you guys' work, im amazed and hoping someone can do me this favor and make me one using these pictures. school colors are maroon, white, and silver if that makes a difference and my name is Brandon Rogers.

post-554364-0-94521700-1304649981_thumb.

post-554364-0-33007100-1304650488_thumb.

post-554364-0-72704500-1304650500_thumb.