Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defcon4

WALLPAPER THREAD

375 posts in this topic

This isn't a Falcons request but could anybody PLEASE do this:

Vince Carter in all of the jerseys he has played in.

If you could incorporate his high school and UNC, that'd be great. (Doubt you can find high quality for those)

Have is saying Vince Carter on it, and "Vincanity" in smaller print below that.

The background could be black, with some "sleek" looking silver/white designs.

Something clean.

Hey guys,

This is my first post here. Decided to come take a look I suppose. Fooled around in Photoshop earlier and decided to make a Turner wallpaper.

If you have another size request I can hopefully set you up. However, I did make this wallpaper for widescreen resolutions.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6950/turner1920.jpg

turner1920.jpg

That looks awesome. One of the best wallpapers I've seen this year. Keep up the good work man ^_^

I know this isnt a Falcons wallpaper but i didnt feel like cluttering up this forum with another wallpaper thread but...

Can anyone make me a wallpaper using these 2 pictures?

10cmcyg.jpg

and

23w4fwy.jpg

and if you could somehow fit their names Hayley Williams(top pic) and Sierra Kusterbeck(bottom picture) or their band names Paramore(top pic) and VersaEmerge(Bottom pic), id really appreciate it.

Thanks in advanced for anyone who wants to do this for me

Wow man! Very impressed! I'm sick of doing my own walls. Any chance you'll be doing a Roddy Whtie any time soon?

And I should be doing a Roddy White wall sometime this week. I'll be sure to post it when I do.

I know this isnt a Falcons wallpaper but i didnt feel like cluttering up this forum with another wallpaper thread but...

Can anyone make me a wallpaper using these 2 pictures?

10cmcyg.jpg

and

23w4fwy.jpg

and if you could somehow fit their names Hayley Williams(top pic) and Sierra Kusterbeck(bottom picture) or their band names Paramore(top pic) and VersaEmerge(Bottom pic), id really appreciate it.

Thanks in advanced for anyone who wants to do this for me

Bump for what could be an awesome wallpaper

Can someone post either the image or a link to where I can find the avatar/sig people had about 2 years ago with the "shot-up" logo of the panthers and/or saints in the cross-hairs?

I've looked through the archives and searched for them and can't find them.

If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.