Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defcon4

WALLPAPER THREAD

376 posts in this topic

i just signed up for imageshack so when i post a wallpaper it will be in full size...

so i'm gonna post this again so if anyone wants to use it they can...

its 1280x1084

1280x1024wallpaper2.jpg

Here are two of my walls...posted here a long time ago but should put em in this thread I guess. Matt and Jerious, gonna make a roddy soon i think.

U123622-1251836611.png

U123622-1251836743.png

anbody remeber me from the old forums my name was bigalpimp over there and made buncha sigs and walls and stuff. anyways when i get some free time ill be taking request. im gonna make a nice wall sometime this week :D

Been awhile since I've made anything, just getting back into things. Was messing around and came up with this Turner wallpaper from his entrance last Sunday.

1531np1.jpg

WCFalcon likes this

Quick little edit to a cool throw back picture. Maybe some will like it:

week02copy.jpg

Could you make that 1024x768 by any chance?

Hey Slick Nick, can you do one of Coach Smith, either getting crazy during a game, or just a good picture of him? maybe with the schedule on it to, or sometihng else on it? Thanks man...

I hope this works for you. If not, let me know and I will try again.

Three more:

goldturner.jpg

goldryan.jpg

God I just love the gold series wallpapers i was wondering if you could please resize them or make some more of different players.

God I just love the gold series wallpapers i was wondering if you could please resize them or make some more of different players.

Any certain players and what size?